[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't seen episode 6 yet..but i'm not going 2 school 2morrow so i'll get 2 watch :D

two day at our high school a police officier shot and killed a student on campus because of self-defense..honestly i'm a bit afraid 2 go back 2morrow..so SB for me..

tinah

sarNie Coma
awe damn it! since it was a short rawr scene & i'm pretty sure they didn't use a condom, kawee should've gave narin a hicky. lmao :loool: so when people see it there's gonne be like "oh my word, child what is on your neck!?!?" :lol:
dont expect to see that in thai drama :lol: i mean they have rape scenes but not kissing scenes

tinah

sarNie Coma
I haven't seen episode 6 yet..but i'm not going 2 school 2morrow so i'll get 2 watch :D

two day at our high school a police officier shot and killed a student on campus because of self-defense..honestly i'm a bit afraid 2 go back 2morrow..so SB for me..
are u serious? :eek: thats scary

shachibasha

psychotic
awe damn it! since it was a short rawr scene & i'm pretty sure they didn't use a condom, kawee should've gave narin a hicky. lmao :loool: so when people see it there's gonne be like "oh my word, child what is on your neck!?!?" :lol:
i knowww... that's so sad... i haven't even seen it & my heart's breaking... poor narin. Kawee you 4 legged creature! <_<
wouldnt that be a first in lakorns orr at least a fake one so when leela sees it she will start pulling her own hair and go in a mental institute yay mental leela !

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling

WTF! are u serious? that's awful :(

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

omg! that's crazyyyy. are you okay kashieee hunnie? do you need any help?! i can be superrr Noyyy! =] ... that is scary...

dont expect to see that in thai drama :lol: i mean they have rape scenes but not kissing scenes
yeah i know.. my imagination's running wild again. hehe. but remember i'm still waiting for the day will pra'ek [specially ken!] can walk around after the "rawr" scene in their boxers....

in this lakorn apparently kawee likes affection.. so might as well have given her a hickey.

tinah

sarNie Coma
atleast you'll be able to catch SB live. i quit on trying to catch it live. too stressful

shachibasha

psychotic

good news you get to catch up on Sb
bad: your school is scaryy

- my school only had bomb threats ond fire but never anyone dieing creppy!

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg! that's crazyyyy. are you okay kashieee hunnie? do you need any help?! i can be superrr Noyyy! =] ... that is scary...
yeah i know.. my imagination's running wild again. hehe. but remember i'm still waiting for the day will pra'ek [specially ken!] can walk around after the "rawr" scene in their boxers....

in this lakorn apparently kawee likes affection.. so might as well have given her a hickey.
you always think way ahead of us, noy. so naughty! ^_^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
awhh... narin's emotionally & physically drained... kawee wore her out!
I bet she is...i'm not even her..i'm just watching him walking around being sexxie and i'm all worn out alreadie *phew* :drool:

he cant get enough of her.
Dang! i know did u girlies see the scene in the beginning of episode 6? their first nite apart since the beach...Kavee couldn't go 2 sleep he was roaming around his room wanting Narin...but his EGO was too big so he decided to go back 2 sleep :D

he even said so himself during the dinner table. you saw her face expression :lol: she cant deny it
eeehh..is tat in episode 6..must have not seen it yet...

shachibasha

psychotic

if ken those that that will be the day when all thai lakorn FANatics skip school/work or something else

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
he cant get enough of her.
hecks no he can't.. always all up on her... deng kawee let narin get some air... girls gotta breathe too... haha

wouldnt that be a first in lakorns orr at least a fake one so when leela sees it she will start pulling her own hair and go in a mental institute yay mental leela !
oh i would to see that happen! better yet, i want leela to die... i want khune kid to live! long live khune kid! :dude:

oh man in the beginning of episode 6, when kawee threw that pot of flower on the ground.. i was like "whoaaa.." crazy kawee. that's his crazy/jealous side coming out. the i'mma Rawr you til you sleep type of anger... lmao

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
the page start moving up now, maybe it night time.
anyway, like many had said, can't wait for Kavee to beg Narin for forgiveness. Geesh he so mean to her. and leela, she is scary. she is one scary sister.. and Nampueng play really evil leela which is good acting on her part.