[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I bet she is...i'm not even her..i'm just watching him walking around being sexxie and i'm all worn out alreadie *phew* :drool:
Dang! i know did u girlies see the scene in the beginning of episode 6? their first nite apart since the beach...Kavee couldn't go 2 sleep he was roaming around his room wanting Narin...but his EGO was too big so he decided to go back 2 sleep :D

he makes a move on her every chance that he get. narin should slap the sense out of him for once :lol:
eeehh..is tat in episode 6..must have not seen it yet...
yeh, when kawee was feeding narin and leela walked in on them

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you always think way ahead of us, noy. so naughty! ^_^
lmao. just a lil bit.. ;) hey somebody has to be! lol

there are 3 things that i always bring up when it comes to this lakorn:

1. the rawr scenes
2. the kissing scenes
3. ken without his clothes :drool:

:loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg! that's crazyyyy. are you okay kashieee hunnie? do you need any help?! i can be superrr Noyyy! =] ... that is scary...
nah..i'm fine..well at least for now..thanx for asking though...my mom got freaked out...

good news you get to catch up on Sb
bad: your school is scaryy
- my school only had bomb threats ond fire but never anyone dieing creppy!
see..that's the ting..i dun wanna bash u or anyting honey cuz u're my SB sista..but tat's the ting..my school doesn't have a reallie good reputation...i didn't even wanna go there as a student..but forced to..i found tat the school is great..and a lot better than the other school..my high school was just beginning to gain it's reputation back..and because of this incident..it'll probably take 3-4 years to live it down.. -_- ..i don't like how the public views my school...tis is gonna pushed it down even more...but wat i wish the public would know is tat the student tat attack the officier was a new student there..and he didn't bring a gun or a knife 2 school..he brought a baseball bat..which this is baseball season too so somehow i feel a bit safer w/ a guy w/ a bat than a guy w/ a gun or knife...

tinah

sarNie Coma
lmao. just a lil bit.. ;) hey somebody has to be! lol

there are 3 things that i always bring up when it comes to this lakorn:

1. the rawr scenes
2. the kissing scenes
3. ken without his clothes :drool:

:loool:
you didnt need to tell me i already got it memorize :lol:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
hecks no he can't.. always all up on her... deng kawee let narin get some air... girls gotta breathe too... haha

oh i would to see that happen! better yet, i want leela to die... i want khune kid to live! long live khune kid! :dude:

oh man in the beginning of episode 6, when kawee threw that pot of flower on the ground.. i was like "whoaaa.." crazy kawee. that's his crazy/jealous side coming out. the i'mma Rawr you til you sleep type of anger... lmao
yeap Kavee should give some break for Narin. She is all exhausted now espcially after the "R" scene in the house. poor narin.

tinah

sarNie Coma
nah..i'm fine..well at least for now..thanx for asking though...my mom got freaked out...
see..that's the ting..i dun wanna bash u or anyting honey cuz u're my SB sista..but tat's the ting..my school doesn't have a reallie good reputation...i didn't even wanna go there as a student..but forced to..i found tat the school is great..and a lot better than the other school..my high school was just beginning to gain it's reputation back..and because of this incident..it'll probably take 3-4 years to live it down.. -_- ..i don't like how the public views my school...tis is gonna pushed it down even more...but wat i wish the public would know is tat the student tat attack the officier was a new student there..and he didn't bring a gun or a knife 2 school..he brought a baseball bat..which this is baseball season too so somehow i feel a bit safer w/ a guy w/ a bat than a guy w/ a gun or knife...
my high school had a bad reputation too and it is still for how many years now. alot of shooting and killing happened but before i attended the school though.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
my high school had a bad reputation too and it is still for how many years now. alot of shooting and killing happened but before i attended the school though.
plus i mean..tis is like the first time it happened at my school..it's not like it happens daily...anyways..enough i dun wanna tink about it too much

shachibasha

psychotic
I bet she is...i'm not even her..i'm just watching him walking around being sexxie and i'm all worn out alreadie *phew* :drool:
Dang! i know did u girlies see the scene in the beginning of episode 6? their first nite apart since the beach...Kavee couldn't go 2 sleep he was roaming around his room wanting Narin...but his EGO was too big so he decided to go back 2 sleep :D
eeehh..is tat in episode 6..must have not seen it yet...
narin has a hold on kawee yay yay

hecks no he can't.. always all up on her... deng kawee let narin get some air... girls gotta breathe too... haha
oh i would to see that happen! better yet, i want leela to die... i want khune kid to live! long live khune kid! :dude:
oh man in the beginning of episode 6, when kawee threw that pot of flower on the ground.. i was like "whoaaa.." crazy kawee. that's his crazy/jealous side coming out. the i'mma Rawr you til you sleep type of anger... lmao
if leela died then there wouldnt be a nang'rai only kawee

-hey what happened to faye whered she go?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yesssshhh! 284 owned by Noy =)

was noy the first to bring up the condom part?..figures lmao!
no nooo that definitely was not me! i suggested that we dont' wanna see kawee put on the actual condom, they should've had like the condom wrapper next to the bed or on the floor... more realistic :lol: ;)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
kawee is wild. he like to experience it everywhere. from the beach to the house and the streets
i know..but he cannot be EXPERIENCED if he hasn't experienced it at one place..and tat's in my bedroom...muahahaha...and wen he get there we'll wrap ourselves in the blankets and...and then..we'll.we'll...cuddle and go to sleep...aww... :wub: hahhah

talking about him being wild still can't get over the fact tat the beach house is like mostly glass and you could see rite to the bedroom from outside..dang! during the THREE R SCENES..if anyone would have walked on by...goodness..god forbid me to say :ph34r:

tinah

sarNie Coma
no nooo that definitely was not me! i suggested that we dont' wanna see kawee put on the actual condom, they should've had like the condom wrapper next to the bed or on the floor... more realistic :lol: ;)
it would be too much for thai viewers to handle.