[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

shachibasha

psychotic
lol. let's get it on! Leela needs to be taken care of! take her out! K.O. that beezy. lmao. you can call me Noy by the way ^_^
that's the narin we all want! the fiesty one. leave the weak one behind.
sarN: who said kawee doesn't have a job?? lol. he does, he's narin's body guard/stalker! lmao. he caters to her every need & follows her to make sure no guys are after her! lol :loool:
man, i still need to finish the last parts of episode 6! <_< ahh.. i guess i'll do it tomorrow after class...
se
s after
i never liked it when ann played a weak character or maybe im just not used to it...ohh well!

haha... :p kaweees job is so hilarious!

oh yeah... he saw everything alright... him & his perverted self. lmao kawee's something....
his something all right but once he takes off his shirt you still fall for him :p

this is the first time that i remeber when a pra'ek chases after the nang'ek its usually the opposite

shachibasha

psychotic
i think what narin's mom said to kawee got to him. he's started to think with his head/heart. shoot he better! He's sooo gonnna sufferrrrr....
omg cannt wait for those scenes to come when the raft(spelling?) of narin strikes back at him woot woot!

i was so hurt when kawee told leela he doesnt love narin but only using her as his game. i bet she was so satisfied
ohh it would be so much better if he told leela that he loves narin that would have driven leela mad

shachibasha

psychotic
dont you just love when ken shows his sign of jealously. i like when the pra'ek takes control and not a wussy
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: ken so hawt! when ever he those that or when he smirks its just sooo uhmmm crap i forgot the word "talung" i think?!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
se
s after
i never liked it when ann played a weak character or maybe im just not used to it...ohh well!

haha... :p kaweees job is so hilarious!
his something all right but once he takes off his shirt you still fall for him :p
this is the first time that i remeber when a pra'ek chases after the nang'ek its usually the opposite
kawee might not get paid being narin's bodyguard/stalker, but he's doing something besides staying at home all day. lmao

omg, i've watch so many lakorns where pra'ek does the chasing. it's sooo kute! i love it

dont you just love when ken shows his sign of jealously. i like when the pra'ek takes control and not a wussy
oh yeahhh makes me wanna jump in his face & say "booo yahhh! in your face! karma's a biaaaatchh!" lol. jk i wouldn't do that to kennnn he's too hottt....

i still haven't seen the 4th rawr scene... arghhh but is it really that short????

tinah

sarNie Coma
ohh it would be so much better if he told leela that he loves narin that would have driven leela mad
wait a minute, why didnt he just tell leela that he loves narin. i thought his whole point was to get leela pissed off. maybe he decided to reveal his whole purpose. i hope narin didnt overheard him saying that :eek:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i was so hurt when kawee told leela he doesnt love narin but only using her as his game. i bet she was so satisfied
You weren't the only one T_T ... Poor Narin... I'm confused again... The father even saw Narin+Kawee together yet he's going to let him marry Leela... The dad is such a pain in the behind till his death...

shachibasha

psychotic
wait a minute, why didnt he just tell leela that he loves narin. i thought his whole point was to get leela pissed off. maybe he decided to reveal his whole purpose. i hope narin didnt overheard him saying that :eek:
i think she will hear it typical the thing the nang ek or pra ek shouldnt hear or see they magically appear :pooof: right at the wrong moment

tinah

sarNie Coma
You weren't the only one T_T ... Poor Narin... I'm confused again... The father even saw Narin+Kawee together yet he's going to let him marry Leela... The dad is such a pain in the behind till his death...
im not gonna believe the summary @ tv3 too much cuz it said kawee was mad at narin that she slap him infront of pat so he force her to apologize but she refuse then he kidnaps her. that was wrong! their epi summary are acurate though

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yea... It was way shorter "rawr" scene... As Noy wants to say it.lol. But I liked how he went up to kiss her afterwards... He even told her not to wear cheap clothes for him to see or else he'd rip her clothes off infront of everyone.lol. When my sister heard that she was stunned and started laughing.lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think she will hear it typical the thing the nang ek or pra ek shouldnt hear or see they magically appear :pooof: right at the wrong moment
haha true. so typical of thai drama

aww talking about ending makes me sad. it just barely aired but seem like its gonna come to an end soon. cant wait til they go back to the beach. this time they should be on their honeymoon

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yea... It was way shorter "rawr" scene... As Noy wants to say it.lol. But I liked how he went up to kiss her afterwards... He even told her not to wear cheap clothes for him to see or else he'd rip her clothes off infront of everyone.lol. When my sister heard that she was stunned and started laughing.lol.
i believe he is serious when he said that cuz kawee doesnt seem to mind showing off in the public like the scene when he kissed her in the street

shachibasha

psychotic
mayne he changed his will to give money to narin because off when he saw that kawee came out of narin room he probably knows that narin is kawees"mia" but when kawee finds out he changed the will kawee probably thought that it was for leela...

- just my thought

shachibasha

psychotic
haha true. so typical of thai drama

aww talking about ending makes me sad. it just barely aired but seem like its gonna come to an end soon. cant wait til they go back to the beach. this time they should be on their honeymoon
wait wasnt there a scene were shes pregnant and she slepping on a chair in a house that looks like the one from roy leh saney rai and duay rang hang ruk?

i believe he is serious when he said that cuz kawee doesnt seem to mind showing off in the public like the scene when he kissed her in the street
hehe i loved that scene!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha most likely. she has been looking exhausted eversince the day she came back home.
You tink...how many times did he "R" her in episode 5...like freaking 3 times..and the first two times happened so close 2 each other..poor girl -_- ...poor but LUCKIE :lol: i know i would wanna be here...ehehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
wait wasnt there a scene were shes pregnant and she slepping on a chair in a house that looks like the one from roy leh saney rai and duay rang hang ruk?
!
yep, i bet thats probaly toward the ending. n'ek always go back to the spot that everything started between her and pra'ek ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yeh, it was shorter than the behind scene clip that we've seen <_<
awe damn it! since it was a short rawr scene & i'm pretty sure they didn't use a condom, kawee should've gave narin a hicky. lmao :loool: so when people see it there's gonne be like "oh my word, child what is on your neck!?!?" :lol:

i knowww... that's so sad... i haven't even seen it & my heart's breaking... poor narin. Kawee you 4 legged creature! <_<