[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lmao, love the part where kawee's feeding narin. so sweet. :wub: love how he blackmails narin. it's kute in a mean way.

:loool: :loool: gooo kaweee for the bowl scene! classic! :clap: :dude: :yahoo: :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Dress: $230.00
Make up: $50.00
earrings: $70.00
shoes: $100.00
stylist:$90.00

the look on kawee's face when he see narin: PRiCELESS .

:lol: :) :wub:

lilazngrl003

sarNie Egg
i can't wait for ep 7 tomorrow! Does anyone know what websites I can watch it from live tomorrow? And also what time? I am in central time. Thanks!

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
ken is so twisted in here..........i've never seen this dark side of his
in a great dramatic way......and pitiful at the same time :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoo hoooo page 273 owned by Noy =]
awee.. i remember when i was in high school. it was so stressful. specially being a senior! but i hope you catch up in time! SB is really addicting ^_^
omg, i think when kawee does admits he loves narin, it would be the sweetest thing ever! i can feel the love noww :wub:

i'll keep this thread moving peeps so we can reach 300! [if not at least 290 lol]
hahahahahaha im a sophmore in high school..... lol.. like probably 2 months or so then it'll be summer vacation.. hehehehe .. but argh i might have to go to summer school because im so lazy in this one lass that i just sleep hehehehe .. i know.. wat a shame i am to be sleepin in class lol.. hahahahaha lol xp .. but hmmm hopefully my junior n senior year will move smoothly xp lol.. and yes im catchin up slowly xp lol... i was .. untili went to read fan fictions xp lol.. ^_______________________________________________________________________________
________________^

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep. i love the look on kawee's face when narin came out of the room looking stunningly beautiful. he was speechless!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

YES!!! FIRST AGAIN!!!=)
MAN!!!
TMR'S EPISODE IS GONNA BE SO INTENSE!!!
AHHHH....I SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT FOR IT..=)
I CANT WAIT FOR THE :baby-scene-pop-corn: PART...
AND I WONDER..IS THERE GONNA BE MORE "RAWR" :r-scene-pop-corn: SCENES?...LATER...HMMMM....LMAO...=P...
AND SHE IS GETTING THOSE SYMPTOMS..ALREADY?? THE DIZZINESS...WEIRD..IS IT THE PART WHEN SHE WAS WALKING DOWN THE SIDEWALK AND ALMOST FELL OFF IT WHILE LOOKING OUT AT THE STREET??
MAN!! SCHOOL AGAIN TMR..LMAO..WELL OF COURSE ITS ONLEE WEDNESDAY RIGHT NOW..CANT WAIT TILL TMR'S EPISODE AND NEXT WEEKS AND THE WEEK AFTER THAT AND THEN IT LIST JUST KEEPS GOING ON..LMAO..=P...
I WANT MORE OF THESE..--> :slapandkissse3:
I WONDER..WHEN DOES THE DRAMA USUALLY GET DOWNLOADED???
I LIVE IN THE CENTRAL TIME THOUGH...HMMMM...
WELL PEACE YALLS..

:dude:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I want to see when Kavee is laying on the road/sidewalk in the rain for Narin. That was in the original too, but Kavee was just standing not laying there. So sad, but Kavee deserves it.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
The dad finds out that Leela loves Kawee tomorrow.
He's gonna die tomorrow!
Finally!

Well if he doesn't die soon, he will die in the following episode.
I hope of it. lol.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
somebody pleaseeeee give me a gun or a knife so i can shoot/stab leela & end her life. deng, she's a pain in the add. i rather have leela die then khune kid! <_<
LOL@ohitsnoyyy hahahahahaha....right on...Wait for me too hahaha...You shoot her and ill stab her hahahahahaha..

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha nice to see you expressing your thoughts in big/bold letters. i want narin to start fighting back so kawee could stop blackmailing her. look like she isnt gonna take crap from him anymore