[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
I just watched some parts of episode six ^_^ But will still need English translation later to fully understand everything in Ep. 6

I really would like to know what Kawee is saying to Narin right before he "R" Narin. Because what ever she said seem to make him even madder. And he freaking ripped the Tom shirt she was wearing <_< Why did her mother leave? so many questions. :lol: I have

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't have time to watch this, but I skimmed through... So sad... stupid Kawee!! Poor Narin... *sigh* ... i'm going to feel really upset for next week's episode.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Tawee rocks! How can you ladies not love this guy?

Where's your empathy and compassion for his pain? He's father betrayed his mother's love and so he's not friendly and has no respect for those around him.

And he's made of money, so all the gold-diggers are after him so he has to watch his back.

What did he do wrong? Why do you girls hate him so much?

As for what he did to Nong Lin... well... blame the older sister...

Her acting sucks though... (slaps self once, twice, three times, and then starts screamming). CRACKS ME UP...

OMG has the world ended? Dyno you watch Sawan Bieng lol? :p

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
OKay Just finished to watch... it's so tight !!!!!!
Next epi is gonna be tight really !
The father knows what is going on between those 2 like they're a couple now lol
He's like protecting the 2 against Leela cuz he knows that she is still on Kawee.
Leela's getting jealous and try to get Kawee...
Kawee and Leela are arguing and the father will have a heart attack and is he going to die ? o_O

But anyways love the beginning of epi 6 :)
He R her again... what the heck...
Narin is starting to be weak... pregnant i supposed LOL

Oh I can't stand TOM anymore LOL
He asked too much questions T_T

277 is my page xD
thank u for the little summary. looking forward for this esp

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
DAMM....episode 6 is fuckkkin intense! haha. ken and ann's R scenes are :wub: seriously, there have been so much goin on. it's like a daily thing now. haha. next ep will be s00per intense b/c ken's dad 'mite' die and we will find out that ann is prego :yahoo: i feel bad for her but i think ken will change drastically if he found out that he's gunna be a baby daddy :baby-scene-pop-corn: i kind of was expectin it since there were so many of these --> :slapandkissse3:

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
when ken slapped the bowl at leela.....haha...i loved it! i really want ken to beat the sh!t out of leela b/c dat itch be trippin and she's full of jealousy and sh!t! hahah. excuse my french but she freakin annoys me!!!!!!!!!! :arrg:

tinah

sarNie Coma
sorry but i hope the dad finally dies. its not like he does anything to make the situation better for him and kawee. imagine the drama after he dies!. does that mean narin is gonna move out after she finds out that she is pregnant. well, this version we dont know what to expect

choo

sarNie Adult
sorry but i hope the dad finally dies. its not like he does anything to make the situation better for him and kawee. imagine the drama after he dies!. does that mean narin is gonna move out after she finds out that she is pregnant. well, this version we dont know what to expect
yeah so i was thinking the same thing too, does she move out right after?:)

my fav parts from ep 6.
Kawee making the bowl fly at P'lee, haha she deserves it

Kawee goes crazy trying to find Narin after the party and stuff

R-scene..lol very intense ripping Narin's shirt! ahh

Kawee's kiss later on...awww

:::can't wait for tomorrows.

:::lol P'tom asks too many questions?lolkkk poor Tom.a.haha

sokhasen

sarNie Egg
I LOVE THIS DRAMA TOO!! GREAT WORK FOR ALL ACTORS. I THINK THET GIRL WHO ACT AS THE SISTER IS ALSO SUPERB( SHE DOES A GREAT JOB IN PROTRAYING AS VICIOUS CHARACTER)

Ann + Ken = superb
Ann + anybody = superb

I'm a huge fan of Ann so i watch every drama of hers. BUT SHE LOOKS BEST WITH WILLY!!!

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I can't believe Kawee thrashed the vase of flower to the floor when he found out Narin went to lunch with Tom!

I gasped because it was so unexpected. Then I burst out laughing so hard.

He's so twisted. He's like a psychotic stalker.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I love Ann and Ken together!! This is the first lakorn in a long time that I'm not fast forwarding. And I tell myself I won't watch it until the end, but I just break down and now I can't wait for the next eppy!

Ken is so hot and Ann so beautiful. They make a great couple.

This is so crazy!

kermint

sarNie Adult
Man, I hope they should not choose Louis and Namplurng to play these 2 characters because I hope to see different people to play. They should at least find older actors for these 2 roles then I think will be better though. It's not like Louis and Namplurng are not act good at their character but just annoy to seeing Louis act as old character end up to like N'ek, especially to see him with the older actresses 555. At first I thought he plays as Ann's brother role. Louis's character so annoying to me.

Yeah, this version is more interesting than the old version I've saw though because a lot of changing the storyline. Ken and Ann act at their character. Yeah, Ken's so handsome in here 555. Also, can't wait to see the baby hehehe...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching episode 6! It's getting better and better!! Wonder if Khun Kid is going to die in the next episode? Can't wait to see Khun Kawee sad and looking for love after is dad dies!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
whoa.... the spoilers are intense!!! whoo... makes me want to watch it, but i want to wait till it's finished before watching it... i can't wait every week for it... i need to watch it all at one glance!!!!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
so how was epi 6? the 4th rape didnt happen yet right. its too soon
oh it happened alright..and it was quick!!! it sucked..not good compared to the other ones...although i will admit it was intense when he was tearing off that shirt she was wearing haha...it was like 2 sec long..NO LIE

oh boy, love it when kawee flick the bowl of soup on narin!
you mean leela??...ahaha...i loved it too..she deserved it...she's so daym nosy...and it looks like narin is showing signs of pregnancy...she's getting dizzy and stuff

i swear, narin and kawee always match each others outfit, if you notice...hahaha..i think its cute :wub:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
THE FATHER NEVER KNEW KAWEE B/C HE NEVER WAS AROUND TO SHOW HIM LOVE TO SEE HIS KID...

YES HURRY UP AND DIE B/C HE'S GETTING ANNOYING ALWAYS PUTTING HIS OWN SON DOWN AGRRR...

LEELA AND HER EVIL EYES OMG; SHE WAS ABOUT TO EAT ANN UP. SHE'S DEMANDING...

I SENSE KAWEE SOFTEN UP SOME AND BEING JEALOUS. BOY WAS HE ADMIRING NARIN'S APPEARANCE WHEN SHE FINISHED WITH THE MAKE UP.

LOUIS IS ANNOYING TOO...

CANT WAIT UNTIL TOMMORROW'S EPISODE OMG, I THINK THAT OLD MAN WILL DIE THIS TIME. LEELA WILL ATTEMPT TO KISS KAWEE IT SEEMS LIKE FROM THE PREVIEW