[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
damn a first it was just an obession now, it is also know to be a sb virus spreading..has anyone got it yet..cause I am pretty sure I am one of them. that is getting the virus also first jrl now this, it just gets better..lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
damn a first it was just an obession now, it is also know to be a sb virus spreading..has anyone got it yet..cause I am pretty sure I am one of them. that is getting the virus also first jrl now this, it just gets better..lol
lol. you aren't the only one. i think everyone in here has caught it. lol

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I am rewatching those to 4 & 5 damn i just can't get enough this verison the casting is get. damn it midnight i am still in here..haha

choo

sarNie Adult
I am rewatching those to 4 & 5 damn i just can't get enough this verison the casting is get. damn it midnight i am still in here..haha
haha you're not the only one....i'm rewatching ep 5 after i'm done dloading it..kkk

choo

sarNie Adult
haha you're not the only one....i'm rewatching ep 5 after i'm done dloading it..kkk

choo

sarNie Adult
omg soo sorry, didn't mean to post it 3 timex....it wasn't going thru...

tinah

sarNie Coma
both of them just wouldnt give in to one another. if one dont back down then the other wont either

i find it funny how they acted normal after the 2nd "R" in the beginning of epi 5. well, narin was crying but she was actually calm while kawee had like a nice calm voice. they act like nothing happen

sarN

sarNie Granny
cuz it was raining hard and they are soak wet so that will add more weight to the body so how can he drag Narin out the pool ? It slippery and tiering HHAHAH

tinah

sarNie Coma
cuz it was raining hard and they are soak wet so that will add more weight to the body so how can he drag Narin out the pool ? It slippery and tiering HHAHAH
sarn, you are thinking way ahead of us :loool: kawee will eventually find his way. did you see the scene when he carried her out of bed with just one arm ^_^

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i want to know how they got out the pool and end up on the bed nude lmao
Well Sarn...when a boy likes a girl...

HAHA Just messin..i know...it was too quick!!

sorry my SB Loves...i gotta leave, just thought i'd stop by and post something before i leave my computer for the weekend!! dont blow up this thread to fast while i'm gone! ;)

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
I feel soo bad for Ann that whenever Ken near her..He always says mean things for her..can't wait to see more of this lakorn

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Man, I been really impressed with the water shot from ch3.
JLR water scene kicked ass. Now, SB has an amazing water scene too.

I thought so too.

You can tell how creative the director is, and how much effort has been put into this show. The director knows what some people are going to see as overdone and that the plot line has been used again and again (i.e. spoiled, rich, bratty, mean guy and the sweet girl that changes him), yet she adds little things like the underwater kiss to make the story so much better.

I watched episode 5 (without subs lol), but anyone can understand what's going on even with the language barrier. I feel so bad for Narin, but I can't wait until Kawee is begging her to be with him. :lol: