[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
although kawee is so cruel to narin but i still cant hate him. maybe its because i feel bad that he doesnt receive love from his dad eversince his mom passed away. all he need is love and someone to comfort. i dont like his dad at all!..he piss me off.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
~Why I Dislike Kavee~
  • He's a selfish boy
  • He treats woman like dirt
  • He doesn't care about anyone's feelings
  • He attempts to blackmail Narin
  • He takes her and still treats her like she's nothing
~Why I Will Feel Sorry For Him~
  • He's going to get dumped by Narin!! In his face!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I said I was going to come back at 5 but I ended up doing something else. I still haven't started on the episode yet. And this thread was only at 230 when I left.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I said I was going to come back at 5 but I ended up doing something else. I still haven't started on the episode yet. And this thread was only at 230 when I left.
You're missing out, my dear!! Oh my! Trust me, your jaws will drop.

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
although kawee is so cruel to narin but i still cant hate him. maybe its because i feel bad that he doesnt receive love from his dad eversince his mom passed away. all he need is love and someone to comfort. i dont like his dad at all!..he piss me off.

I think his dad is gross for marrying Leela she's the same age as his son in the lakorn.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I like that instrumental in this last episode. It is just pretty. It's a piano or something.

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
~Why I Dislike Kavee~
  • He's a selfish boy
I don't know if she can dump Kawee. He seems more like the stalker type and she is not really going out with him. He is mostly forcing his will on Narin.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I like that instrumental in this last episode. It is just pretty. It's a piano or something.
For the preview? I think that's either the viola or the violin with the bass drum.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Children at any age need attention, love, and affection. I have to say though that Kavee is a grown adult that can still choose how he acts. He has been going down the wrong path for years. He's been raised that way and that is embedded within him. Narin will change all that....

~Why I Dislike Kavee~
  • He's a selfish boy
I like your list, Kristy. Hehe.

*He goes on a whim with his desires, wants, and needs.
*His dad has been marrying women right and left since Kavee's mother didn't even pass away 100 days. Kavee sees women as an indisposable object that he can get anywhere anytime and get rid of as he pleases.
*His feelings and his aggression are his focus. He blames everyone else for his being like this. I can see that it is Kid's fault to a degree. Kavee can still take responsibility for his actions, na.
*When has he never gotten what he wants? He took Narin to be his and he doesn't even know how to properly treat someone that he "loves". Have you guys heard the saying $hit goes downhill?

I see the look on Kavee's/Ken's face of how when he is hurt he just wants a hug or someone to hold. Instead he turns that into anger and aggression...on poor Narin! Narin will get him back so bad. Although she can never get back her innocence, she can at least make Kavee suffer big time. She won't let him see their child and they don't need a dad like Kavee.