[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
You really do just want to smack the smirk off his face. If he could just reel it back for ONCE, she'd probably soften towards him...if only a little. You want to shake him and say, "JUST STOP! Don't be a big dumbass! Just be nice to her, you jerk!"

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
haha but they dont have actual proof though like no video tapes or anything. n'ek could tell them that hes lying.
Kawee can tell what Narin have or not. Come on 3 times, he could tell how sexy her body is. :loool: Only if Kawee try to take time, so he can give it more to her. :loool:

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
You really do just want to smack the smirk off his face. If he could just reel it back for ONCE, she'd probably soften towards him...if only a little. You want to shake him and say, "JUST STOP! Don't be a big dumbass! Just be nice to her, you jerk!"

Kawee is a jerk and has serious issues all due to his parents (mostly his father). But I think Narin knows Kawee is pretty twisted and doesn't know how to show his feelings. That explains why she has been afarid of him. Kawee can be really scary when he's pushed over the edge.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
WOW..wen she gets hem mad. he just R her...
i feel so bad for her..
i feel lyke im cry.but then all those HOT scene of the are so HOT.
MAN I LOVE THIS LAKORN..

sarN

sarNie Granny
...but Kavee is a player ..who know how many girls he slept with HAHHAHAHHA it just that those girls isn't N"K so it not consider 'wife' :lol: ...

raining cats and dogs

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I rewatch epi 5, it sweet and bad Kawee to stand out the shower watching Narin shower. I hope epi 6 is hotter than 5. Right now epi 5 got my vote for the
HOTTEST SEX ADDICTION AWARD.
:lol:

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
1-2 more times then a definate pregnancy. he even "R" her after they come back home. the man just cant get enough.
At this point, Kawee feels he can do whatever to Narin. So, I think he'll keep tryn to go at her throughout the lakorn. I'm assuming the directors and script writers want to show through the repeat "R" scenes that Kawee thinks of Narin as his Wifey now. And as a wife she has to perform her duties I guess ;)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg i'm watching this as i'm in here haha...its so cute how he wipes the tears off her face and ALMOST kissed her!!!...aww he should of :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
I rewatch epi 5, it sweet and bad Kawee to stand out the shower watching Narin shower. I hope epi 6 is hotter than 5. Right now epi 5 got my vote for the
:loool: to me, it tops all the kiss/slap drama now. i think they're gonna be at the beach for 1-2 more epis. sucks, they already had the honeymoon before marriage

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
At this point, Kawee feels he can do whatever to Narin. So, I think he'll keep tryn to go at her throughout the lakorn. I'm assuming the directors and script writers want to show through the repeat "R" scenes that Kawee thinks of Narin as his Wifey now. And as a wife she has to perform her duties I guess ;)
I wish I can do the duty for Narin since she dont want too. :loool:

Page Own by Me with a naughty comment. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
he has the upperhand right now. there seem to be no one in site. shouldnt there be people walking around cuz its not like they're on an island

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was gone for like 5 minutes to work on Tormented Cast Lovers --> starring guess who<-- and came back and it skipped a few pages that quickly. I wonder what it’s going to be like when it darks. LMAO