[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
I do feel bad for Narin she is having a really Crappy "Birthday" . First she was kidnapped, lost her virginity against her will, tortured and humilated. Now, she has to figure out away to overcome all this and Kawee growing obession with her will only get worse.

Even though Ken/Kawee is hot looking I would not want to be her this time around. I rather be Narin when he started being nicer to her -_-

tinah

sarNie Coma
It so obvious that Kawee has claimed her as his woman in his twisted mind. The shower scene is his way of letting her know 1) There is no escape from me & 2) Your body belongs to me and also he wants to kind of shame her. I think in Kawee mind she has become his girlfriend so he doesn't see what she is complaining about ^_^
actually, i think kawee takes it as they are now husband/wife just like the other pra'ek that rapes n'ek. she is FULLY his. like what lynda said before, hes probaly gonna use that against her when they get back home. that why we see them attending events together

donna

sarNie Adult
i just got finished watching epi 5 and oh my gosh! he is like a sex fiend or something haha. sexy tho. feel sorry for narin.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^tell me about it. i guess hes giving narin new experiences

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I do feel bad for Narin she is having a really Crappy "Birthday" . First she was kidnapped, lost her virginity against her will, tortured and humilated. Now, she has to figure out away to overcome all this and Kawee growing obession with her will only get worse.

Even though Ken/Kawee is hot looking I would not want to be her this time around. I rather be Narin when he started being nicer to her -_-
That not all, Narin have to face her psycho sister too, poor Narin.

fun

Expired Sarnie
actually, i think kawee takes it as they are now husband/wife just like the other pra'ek that rapes n'ek. she is FULLY his. like what lynda said before, hes probaly gonna use that against her when they get back home. that why we see them attending events together
But when it comes to nang rai, they are called trash and whores. LMAO

im sure ken could give you a full meal :p
Most definitely.

I sure Narin will give birth first than Noi. :lol: How many day do Kawee and Narin have left?
We can skip lunch together. You can have Ken, I can have Kawee. :lol:
LOL. I don't think we are the only one. KEN/KAWEE will be overwhelmed. LMAO

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Take your pick:

He is constantly hungry for her

Or

He wants to park his car only in one place

Or

He wants to spent 35 minutes in his office everyday with Narin

LMAO
I go for the first choice. He want her since epi 2 but he dont want to ruin the surprise for Narin. :lol:

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling

Your so right, I can see Kawee doing just that as a way to control poor Narin. I think after the first time he slept with her Kawee had already decieded she would be his woman.
I have question in Thai culture once a girl like Narin sleeps with a guy does that man have a right to claim her as his wife even though they are not legally married? :unsure:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
But when it comes to nang rai, they are called trash and whores. LMAO
Most definitely.
LOL. I don't think we are the only one. KEN/KAWEE will be overwhelmed. LMAO
:lol:

Very new and good experience that al women would want from him.
Like I said one touch from him and I am satisfy to die. LMAO :lol:
What, you only want one touch?
I want a meal from KEN/KAWEE hope it better than Narin's meal.
. :loool: Gosh I'm being a naughty. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: blackmail her to do thing HAHHAHAHAHA ...if she doesn't lisent TELL the world and if she dont' give him some more loving TELL the world >>>>

STRAWBERRIES

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Your so right, I can see Kawee doing just that as a way to control poor Narin. I think after the first time he slept with her Kawee had already decieded she would be his woman.
I have question in Thai culture once a girl like Narin sleeps with a guy does that man have a right to claim her as his wife even though they are not legally married? :unsure:
That is true, for Khmer culture too. I think most Asian culture considering that if you live together, you're husband and wife.

tinah

sarNie Coma
:lol: blackmail her to do thing HAHHAHAHAHA ...if she doesn't lisent TELL the world and if she dont' give him some more loving TELL the world >>>>

STRAWBERRIES
haha but he dont have actual proof though like no video tapes or anything. n'ek could tell them that hes lying.