[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
I know he has feelings for her but i think it started b/c she turn him down. For example he was like you should be happy that I am chasing after you b/c I had never chase after any girl.

For those who seen ep 5, did Kawee and Narin return home in this episode?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I know he has feelings for her but i think it started b/c she turn him down. For example he was like you should be happy that I am chasing after you b/c I had never chase after any girl.

For those who seen ep 5, did Kawee and Narin return home in this episode?
Yes, they did return home in epi 5.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh my-->> bananas, today was too crazy. I can not believe this. 2-scene or was it 3. I need to watch it again.

Here's a clip of the underwater kiss.

whoa under water kiss :eek: its getting hot in here. oh and atleast they are "naked" under the sheets this time

fun

Expired Sarnie
Noi maybe get some
SEX ADDICTION
from Ken too. :loool:
NOI is one lucky bastard. They probably do it everyday. :loool:

My head is in the gutter just reading all the post. LMAO. This is getting out of control; the past pages are full of our dirty thinking. LMAO

tinah

sarNie Coma
Watching her shower ! wtf

Making her wait in the bathroom while he shower. WTF> dude!!!
gee, kawee just doesnt stop huh. he see that narin is pain yet hes torturing her like crazy. as if narin didnt see everything of his :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
although its just acting but it does make you wonder if ken is really naughty in real life behind close curtains haha. like the shower scene hrm...

fun

Expired Sarnie
gee, kawee just doesnt stop huh. he see that narin is pain yet hes torturing her like crazy. as if narin didnt see everything of his :lol:
Take your pick:

He is constantly hungry for her

Or

He wants to park his car only in one place

Or

He wants to spent 35 minutes in his office everyday with Narin

LMAO

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
NOI is one lucky bastard. They probably do it everyday. :loool:
My head is in the gutter just reading all the post. LMAO. This is getting out of control; the past pages are full of our dirty thinking. LMAO
Same for me too. :loool: Can't you see Noi stomach?, you tell she maybe have it more than Narin, Noi is so lucky. :loool:

My head in the guter with Fun4fun! :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
KIDNAP AND R" ..it a crime and he smiling his ass off HAHHAHAH ...* highlighting to make ur temper rise*

how many days is it ? 3 days ? for every R" HAHAHAH i hope so ...poor girl !!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Same for me too. :loool: Can't you see Noi stomach?, you tell she maybe have it more than Narin, Noi is so lucky. :loool:

My head in the guter with Fun4fun! :lol:

There is going to be a baby in the lakorn too. Noi has her fair share with Ken. LMAO

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
In the old version is Kawee' father suppose to dead before Kawee "r" Narin? I don't remember the old version since I watch that when I was a kid. ;)

The one with Kob and Brook his dad die before he r her. I'm watching this version right now and it seems like Kob's sister is not as crazy for Kawee as Nampeung is in this version. It seem like she(98 version) hate him more than she is jealous of him or maybe I'm just not to the part yet.

fun

Expired Sarnie
KIDNAP AND R" ..it a crime and he smiling his ass off HAHHAHAH ...* highlighting to make ur temper rise*
how many days is it ? 3 days ? for every R" HAHAHAH i hope so ...poor girl !!
LOL I was wondering what was hiding under those black lines. LMAO

Edit: 225 OWNED BY ME

FINALLY AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME

tinah

sarNie Coma
Take your pick:

He is constantly hungry for her

Or

He wants to park his car only in one place

Or

He wants to spent 35 minutes in his office everyday with Narin

LMAO
i take the 1st choice hehe. its obvious

they only been at the beach for 2 days yet so many has happened. they have the place to themselves so no worries.

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling

It so obvious that Kawee has claimed her as his woman in his twisted mind. The shower scene is his way of letting her know 1) There is no escape from me & 2) Your body belongs to me and also he wants to kind of shame her. I think in Kawee mind she has become his girlfriend so he doesn't see what she is complaining about ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
i take the 1st choice hehe. its obvious

they only been at the beach for 2 days yet so many has happened. they have the place to themselves so no worries.
Talking about hungry, I think I might skip lunch, I am hungry for KEN/KAWEE, either one is fine with me. LOL.