[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Wow I finally arrive at the last page... lol
Thanks for all the pictures !!

TMR IS THE DAY FOR EPI 4 !!!!

I'm going to buy the official DVD for sure ! By summer it will release there :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Spoiler pic ATTACK for EP. 5. Man, the kidnapping is in ep. 5 and not 4. We have to wait until THURSDAY.

The kidnap and the fight in the water that lead to the fever, which lead to the cuddling, which lead to the assumption that he did something to her. HAHA.

:eek: :lol: :drool: :blink: :wub: :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :kiss:

i'm loving that picture! i'm going to use it for my signature.. haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha. i just watch thai lakorns & that's bout it. i need to find more pictures of anne & ken. they're soo hottt! :lol:
oUt of tOpiC buT i wAtCH a vaRietiEs of aSiaN drAmas
bUt i WaTCh moRe lAkoRns tHaN anY oTheRs
wElL i ThiNk thAt I wAtch mOre AmeriCaN films
nEveRmiNd i doN’t knOw

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oUt of tOpiC buT i wAtCH a vaRietiEs of aSiaN drAmas
bUt i WaTCh moRe lAkoRns tHaN anY oTheRs
wElL i ThiNk thAt I wAtch mOre AmeriCaN films
nEveRmiNd i doN’t knOw
lol. we're so off topic.. but whateves...! we gotta reach 200! lol. but yeah.. i prefer watching american movies too. i'm too americanized. i'm hoping that one day [probably not anytime soon], thai lakorns will be like american soap operas. lol. i'm waiting for the day the pra'ek will walk around in their boxers. hahaha :drool: especially ken! :drool: :drool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol. we're so off topic.. but whateves...! we gotta reach 200! lol. but yeah.. i prefer watching american movies too. i'm too americanized. i'm hoping that one day [probably not anytime soon], thai lakorns will be like american soap operas. lol. i'm waiting for the day the pra'ek will walk around in their boxers. hahaha :drool: especially ken! :drool: :drool:
lol... we are almost there. i am pretty sure it will be today that it would reach 200 soon...

anyways is it just me but in lakorn guys were pj... lmao... my brother was making fun of it... and i thought about it... too true... lmao... he was like why can't they wear boxers like everyone else...lmao i was hella cracking when my brother was smacking... i was supposed to be mad at him for talking crap, but i let it slide...

this lakorn is soo much better then kob/brook's version...brook didnt make an attractive kawee at all...
don't even mention brook and kob version... can't beat ken and ann... lmao

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol... we are almost there. i am pretty sure it will be today that it would reach 200 soon...

anyways is it just me but in lakorn guys were pj... lmao... my brother was making fun of it... and i thought about it... too true... lmao... he was like why can't they wear boxers like everyone else...lmao i was hella cracking when my brother was smacking... i was supposed to be mad at him for talking crap, but i let it slide...
don't even mention brook and kob version... can't beat ken and ann... lmao
lol. i know right.. it's just boxers! if they can show him shirtless [*drools*] then they should let him be in his boxers! unless the wifey won't let him :loool:

we should have a petition! let the pra'ek walk around in boxers! lmao

fun

Expired Sarnie
it would be super if they aired two epsiode in one day this week that would be a total of 4 episode... hahaha.. that won't ever happen...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
one more day ladies...

gosh so many good pictures of them; i'm so anxious to see it. i hope his dad doesnt make kavee marry his wife. if that's the case, i wonder if she ask him to do that for her b/f he dies...

gross even thinking of it...

fun

Expired Sarnie
one more day ladies...

gosh so many good pictures of them; i'm so anxious to see it. i hope his dad doesnt make kavee marry his wife. if that's the case, i wonder if she ask him to do that for her b/f he dies...

gross even thinking of it...
i hope it is the other way around... have kawee marry narin and they both refused too and they fight...

LOL. let's have a petition for that too!!! :lol:
the more we wanted, i think the more they will tease us... lmao... i wouldn't mind if they extended the lakorn to be longer as long as its ken and ann on screen...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
the more we wanted, i think the more they will tease us... lmao... i wouldn't mind if they extended the lakorn to be longer as long as its ken and ann on screen...
i know right? i hate that! teasing to pleasing... :lol:

deng... where are my SB mamas at?!?!

fun

Expired Sarnie
seriously they do.. ahh... i need fix my spacerrr... ^_^
i'll be back later to spam. haha. byeee fun4fun :kiss:
I bet you didn’t even know you got to page 190… you mark that page and only 10 more to go. Getting closer to the mark… I don’t know what else to say but spam the way to 200 for right now. When the new episodes come out in Wed and Thurs, this will blast again… and then we could rest a little while other takes over… I notice that every time a new episode the thread blast faster than the eyes… hahaha… a little exaggerated…

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I bet you didn’t even know you got to page 190… you mark that page and only 10 more to go. Getting closer to the mark… I don’t know what else to say but spam the way to 200 for right now. When the new episodes come out in Wed and Thurs, this will blast again… and then we could rest a little while other takes over… I notice that every time a new episode the thread blast faster than the eyes… hahaha… a little exaggerated…
lol no i didn't.. i'm just posting. hahaha. just wait for tomorrow & thursday! this thread will be flooding! haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
What else is there to spam about until the next episode. I feel like I am repeating myself... lol :lol: