[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol... that is good... not as embarrassing as my mom, i was waiting in the car for her and she went into the wrong car... she was pounding the car and there was someone in the car too... i was totally like she is not my mommy... i yelled at her that the car is over here and she was like she had deja vu when she got in the car... i think my mom scared that poor person... lmao...
haha thats funny. i was still embarress though cuz i told the security and the cops. they was helping me find my car and it turns out i forgot where i parked lol. it always happen to me!..im loosing my mind

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha thats funny. i was still embarress though cuz i told the security and the cops. they was helping me find my car and it turns out i forgot where i parked lol. it always happen to me!..im loosing my mind
It was those long nights that you stay up in the SB thread, it is driving every one crazy... we need some pills meaning new episodes. lmao... :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
It was those long nights that you stay up in the SB thread, it is driving every one crazy... we need some pills meaning new episodes. lmao... :lol:
seriously, SB has got me hooked so bad. once it ends, i need to get myself back together :lol: aw talking about ending, im already feeling sad.

fun

Expired Sarnie
well if you are in the pacific time zone its 5:30 in the morning. that was what kristy mentioned before in the thread somewhere.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
*hugz* i miss you gals too!..its great to be back. i have all night now hehe
awwee. *hugs* :D i wish i could stay on all nite... but i have class early in the morning. <_<

i know right! i was stressing the other day becuz i thought i had to read a 600 page book & turn in the essay by thursday. turns out i ONLY had to read 300 pages worth & the book essay isn't due til NEXT thursday... ahhh i was mad! i spent the last two days tryna finish the book! ah... i was maddd!

tinah

sarNie Coma
awwee. *hugs* :D i wish i could stay on all nite... but i have class early in the morning. <_<
im gonna go to sleep and wake back up

i know right! i was stressing the other day becuz i thought i had to read a 600 page book & turn in the essay by thursday. turns out i ONLY had to read 300 pages worth & the book essay isn't due til NEXT thursday... ahhh i was mad! i spent the last two days tryna finish the book! ah... i was maddd!
atleast you did it in time.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i swear this is my last post. i was supposed to leave awhile ago...

by 6 30 i am still sleeping... lmao :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i usually get lazy waking up that early in the morn but when it comes to SB, i get up right after i hear my alarm haha

i have class 9:30 tommrow

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol. i haven't even started my eassy. i'm almost done with the book but i got other things on my plate to worrying bout that. [ex: SB! lol]
i have an essay due this thursday and i still havent start on it yet.

hey, its almost near 200. who will be the lucky person to own the page..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i usually get lazy waking up that early in the morn but when it comes to SB, i get up right after i hear my alarm haha

i have class 9:30 tommrow
awe me too! i got to do some research at skool. so i gotta go early.. or else i'll procrastinate like always... haha.