[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
kawee had on that same shirt after he ran out the house with the leela incident than on his way out he bumped into narin and pulled her with him that when the r scene begin ....then drove her home where narin cryn in the car

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: i couldn't help but laugh at that! it's mean but sad... telling an old man to hurry up & die..
all for a music video. lmao. you are too hilarious!
I know huh..i want him to die JUST so i could make my music video..talk about being selfish and self-centered huh? i tink i picked up some quality while watching tis Lakorn..ehehe :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
I know huh..i want him to die JUST so i could make my music video..talk about being selfish and self-centered huh? i tink i picked up some quality while watching tis Lakorn..ehehe :lol:
im sure many of us want him to die soon so they could show lesser scene between him and leela

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

lmao! i think leela's selfishness & ken's self-centeredness is rubbing onto you. :loool: :loool: :loool:

deng... everybody wants the khune kid to die except me. :(

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i wanna see the part where narin's is dressed up looking goregous & ken's jaw drops when he sees her! that will be priceless! :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Wat?! i was suppose 2 release all my comments about episode 3 and i didn't even talk about tat slap! am i going insane or wat?! :lol:

anywayz tat scene was TOTALLIE RAW :dude: ..i seriously thought he was going to punch her..thank goodness Ann stopped him or else i'll have to sweep him over to my women-abusier pile...i was actuallie scared for a moment there..and sweet Narin she was so afraid he'll beat her sista up..but stupid Leela how come she decided to stand up to him outta the blue like tat stupid stupid idea esp. wen there's only her and narin home...eww..her daringness disgusts me! Kavee kah...can i punch her for you?

and i have no idea wat so ever Narin say to make Kavee slap her..but boy was i surpise!! the look on her face was priceless..soo damn good...and i liked how Kavee felt a bac and looked away...Ann was SUPERB in tis scene..esp. wen she was crying and not letting him demand her around...aww..can't wait for more​

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao :loool: ken's laugh is adorable! i love a guy with a cute laugh, it keeps me laughing! thanks for sharing!!! made my nite!
i know huh...you're welcome..i tink i might just go watch 'em ova b4 i go 2 sleep..betta yet...i need his laugh as my Ringtone for tat cellphone tat i don't have...LOL :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wat?! i was suppose 2 release all my comments about episode 3 and i didn't even talk about tat slap! am i going insane or wat?! :lol:

anywayz tat scene was TOTALLIE RAW :dude: ..i seriously thought he was going to punch her..thank goodness Ann stopped him or else i'll have to sweep him over to my women-abusier pile...i was actuallie scared for a moment there..and sweet Narin she was so afraid he'll beat her sista up..but stupid Leela how come she decided to stand up to him outta the blue like tat stupid stupid idea esp. wen there's only her and narin home...eww..her daringness disgusts me! Kavee kah...can i punch her for you?

and i have no idea wat so ever Narin say to make Kavee slap her..but boy was i surpise!! the look on her face was priceless..soo damn good...and i liked how Kavee felt a bac and looked away...Ann was SUPERB in tis scene..esp. wen she was crying and not letting him demand her around...aww..can't wait for more​
that scene was really touching. i guess it should be good that narin didnt slap him back cuz it made him feel bad for what he had done

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao! i think leela's selfishness & ken's self-centeredness is rubbing onto you. :loool: :loool: :loool:
deng... everybody wants the khune kid to die except me. :(
Yay tink? look at the way i'm talking and treating the JLR sisters?..j/k..from now on entertainment onlie..no more competition..LOL..anyways...neva watched JLR but i totallie love the OST and the lyrics...ehehe

wat?! you don't want Kid dead..wat are you crazie? wait? are we watching the same lakorn here...LOL :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i know huh...you're welcome..i tink i might just go watch 'em ova b4 i go 2 sleep..betta yet...i need his laugh as my Ringtone for tat cellphone tat i don't have...LOL :lol:
lmao. kashie you are hilarious & so entertaining! :D

i felt the pain of narin when kawee slapped her. shocked & hurtful! :eek: