[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i think this lakorn got me hyped more than JLR. I wasn't all that excited about JLR, I heard it was a great lakorn so i was like okay i'll watch it. to tell you the truth, i kinda skipped some episode =X [of course i went back & watched it later lol] but after watching it for some time it grew on me & i still got JLR fever! & now I have SB fever! All those tser got me super hyped & so far it's sooo goood! [okay... i need to shut up]

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Here's my example of...."can you spot the difference"

Ken is MUCH MORE handsome than Brook. LOL!

OMG...Ken is such a jerk. I wanted to slap him sooooooooo bad then make mad love to him. What a bad boy.
LOL... :lmao: you can't...he's gonna be a father figure pretty soon...hahahaha

:lol: i know wat u mean . when they show the behind scene of SB "R" clip where he rip her shirt it was soo ...quick and huh? i was like :blink: that not the SB i know ..it should be more wilder !! Then when i heard about the kidnap and tie to a pole the the behind scene of the 2 r" scene ...i was like ^_^ ...yeah dat the SB i know :loool:
Sarn I hope they kept the scene where Kavee kidnaps her into his car after arguing with the sister and then Kavee slaps Narin in the car...it's cruel but it actually shows Kavee's bad side and I think that's important for later to show Kavee's progression from bad boy to nice boy....

Here's another difference between 98 and 08 version.... 98 Narin's family still lived in the same neighborhood as Kavee's family.... 08 Narin's family doesn't live in the same neighborhood as Kavee's family anymore until they will move into Kavee's home after Leela and Kavee's father are married.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Does anyone have the ending theme this lakorn? I think Aof is the one that sings it. I recognized his voice after a few while of listening to it. Took me long enough <_< Does anyone know the name of his song?

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone have the ending theme this lakorn? I think Aof is the one that sings it. I recognized his voice after a few while of listening to it. Took me long enough <_< Does anyone know the name of his song?
Someone mentioned it before; aof does sing it and its called 'Jood On Kong Chan Yoo Tee Hua Jai'; i've been looking for it aswell, but cant seem to find it. If anyone has it and could please upload it, would appreciate it. Thnx

saobomp

sarNie Adult
98" version kavee has a friend that they went to school with in america(pamela bowden) she came back to thailand. he doesnt like her as boyfriend and girlfriend b/c he sees her as a friend. he would act like he likes her in front of narin.

98" kavee likes attention with narin not giving him attention he would always wanted her attention.

umm ya i noticed that she's into flower and not sewing like the 98"

i love this movie; it's getting so good. p'ken in red omg "drools" soo hot.

i was in tears wen his dad talked to him like that and slapped him. i guess he was neglected so it was a way of rebellion towards his father.

skies

sarNie Adult
i watched the first ep. twice or maybe more...once without the subs and now with the subs
omg omg omg omg
how many times are they airing the series per week???
can't wait for the next episode!!!!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
I know...isn't tat someting?? and dun ask me why i remember tat either..cuz i dunno why..maybe becuz one of my fav. scenes in Oum Ruk was wen Ann woke up in the morning and Ken was making his regular breakfast..he was cutting the breads into pieces and he kept repeating Mack's name.each time he cut the bread..LOL...and wen Ann asked him wat he was doing..he was like "it's a new recipe"...LOL...goodness still love Oum Ruk :lol:

JLR fever neva hit me...but i know i'll catch Sawan Biang fever for sure!!
hahah and i remember, doesnt he like it with condensed milk?? lol...so sweet

omg in those pictures, they totally look like a hott couple..their outfits always match eachothers, i wonder if they plan it or its the producers and stuff telling them too?? anyways...still they both look gorgeous

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG watching with English subtitle and I can't wait until Wishbone finish the first episode with Eng sub. LOL> Original Thai audio has been good and I can't wait to hear what they got to say. LMAO>

cecilia

Staff member
so far, i don't think i'm hit with the fever yet. it still neutral for me. i've watched the episode once but when i listen to song, they did play part in all those scenes. i still have my jlr fever but gals, if you think about it. if JLR is not as good as it is or the actor/actress didn't portray it well, even if ann/ken not the lead, the lakorn would have die too .. so we can't always give credit to anne/ken just b/c they're the topic starter, sure, they did help boost a little but the pages was not flood with post until the lakorn start airing so anne/ken can't really take credit much .. anyway, back to sb .. i think the reason why the pages is doing well is b/c ANNE/KEN already have their fanbase create since OUM RUK so the pages are expect plus it's also one of those revenge lakorn where ppl love it to death.. so yup. alot of it make up to why sb should get the hype ppl expect it to have. HERE'S some more picture from pantip cafe

I dont' think SB will beat JLR as it has already set a record .. but we can't tell the future, so that i can't really use it .. but i just wanna point out the good that AUM/AFF had set for the fans :wub: HERE'S something we can do to outbeat JLR thread if we can have fans cover alot of things like fanfictions, graphicers, mv makers, and instrument players

fun

Expired Sarnie
i think this lakorn got me hyped more than JLR. I wasn't all that excited about JLR, I heard it was a great lakorn so i was like okay i'll watch it. to tell you the truth, i kinda skipped some episode =X [of course i went back & watched it later lol] but after watching it for some time it grew on me & i still got JLR fever! & now I have SB fever! All those tser got me super hyped & so far it's sooo goood! [okay... i need to shut up]
JRL it took me awhile to get the fever, but SB was burning me up when I found out that Ken and Ann had another lakorn together thus is SB of course [their third lakorn together. I swear all three are like good lakorn to watch.] So Ceci is correct, it was Oum Ruk that started with KEN and ANN so this thread blasted before it even aired.