[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
woah.. i like ken's acting in this one -- such a conceited jackass. :lol: can't wait to see Nampueng being evil. she's soooo prettyyyy..

by the way.. Lakorn is pronounced "la-kon" ja... without the R sound. the ร in ละคร is pronounced like the n sound.. not the r. =)
No, no! Now that's where you're wrong :lol: There is an R in the pronunciation for Lakorn... Or is there?

numfon

sarNie Adult
Are you serious? Then why is it spelled with an R in Thai?

ละคร

Thai language always confuses me T_T

when the ร is at the end of the word, for example, ขยันหมั่นเพียร, สวรรค์ (ค์ is always silent), it's usually always pronounced like an N instead of an R.

isavang

sarNie Hatchling
i've just finish watching the first 20 min on youtube with english subs!
and it was so exciting to understand what they said!
not only that, it may the drama so much more intense and exciting...not that it isn't!
but for non-speaker and non-Thai person like me...it was so COOL!
YAY! i was so sitting on the edge while watching this...and was ROOTING for ANN!
my sister thought that i was NUTS!
thanks so much to wishboniko for her fast subs and uploads!
can't wait to watch the rest of ALL episode 1!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
when the ร is at the end of the word, for example, ขยันหมั่นเพียร, สวรรค์ (ค์ is always silent), it's usually always pronounced like an N instead of an R.
Ahh! I see.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
And so...SB fever officially begins for me.

Just finished epi1...OMG I LOVE IT!!! It's everything!!!

Kavee is such a jerk, but a small part of me feels bad for him. He wants attention badly, but he's approaching it the wrong way. So far, every character is portraying their role extremely well.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. YOU ARE ALL TOO FUNNYY..!

when i watched episode 1 i was like 'deng.. ken is an ass! ... but he sure is one fine piece of ass..." :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
so far, i don't think i'm hit with the fever yet. it still neutral for me. i've watched the episode once but when i listen to song, they did play part in all those scenes. i still have my jlr fever but gals, if you think about it. if JLR is not as good as it is or the actor/actress didn't portray it well, even if ann/ken not the lead, the lakorn would have die too .. so we can't always give credit to anne/ken just b/c they're the topic starter, sure, they did help boost a little but the pages was not flood with post until the lakorn start airing so anne/ken can't really take credit much .. anyway, back to sb .. i think the reason why the pages is doing well is b/c ANNE/KEN already have their fanbase create since OUM RUK so the pages are expect plus it's also one of those revenge lakorn where ppl love it to death.. so yup. alot of it make up to why sb should get the hype ppl expect it to have. HERE'S some more picture from pantip cafe

I dont' think SB will beat JLR as it has already set a record .. but we can't tell the future, so that i can't really use it .. but i just wanna point out the good that AUM/AFF had set for the fans :wub: HERE'S something we can do to outbeat JLR thread if we can have fans cover alot of things like fanfictions, graphicers, mv makers, and instrument players
yeah they can't be credited with much of the thread..but at the very least the first 30-40 pages of it was not Aum & Affs...i guess i'm not tat much of a fan of Aff & Aum so i guess i'm kinda sided with Ann & Ken...but anyways..i dunno about SB beating JLR or JLR beating SB....but i'm about Postive that neither JLR or SB will beat the record tat Oum Ruk set...

of course can't tink too much of Ann & Ken as a real couple because we all know Ken is so whole-heartly taken by Noi *TEARS** :lmao: ..but i also can't seem to tink too much of Aff & Aum cuz of tat whole Pinky tingie..but personallie i tink he should hook up w/ aff alreadie..he seems a bit mature for Pinky and Aff's bf isn't tat great looking...**shallow**

dun kill me now for saying this but i tink JLR had soo much love too because a lot of fans weren't expecting much from the lakorn since a lot of fans were disappointed from the rejection of Ann/Ken...and this lakorn might not be tat hot since we all have such a high exceptation of it...

last off-topic comment here..i just want to praise p'ken a bit..he's one of the pra'eks who didn't gain his fame through an "R" lakorn...he gain it through a nice lakorn that the whole family could enjoy.... :wub:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's my example of...."can you spot the difference"

Ken is MUCH MORE handsome than Brook. LOL!

OMG...Ken is such a jerk. I wanted to slap him sooooooooo bad then make mad love to him. What a bad boy.
OMFG! totallie missed ur comment but u're too funnie girl friend..Make Mad Love to him??? LOL.might as well add the sweatly part to it...LOL :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Kristy girl i feel you!!!!

anywayz the wonderful subbing goodness subbed some more and thank goodness she did...i neva knew wat he asked him dad in tat scene where he wore red...goodness...tat was terribly sad..and mean of his father to not answer his question ..i want to ask you, if today was my funeral and your wife refused to attend...tell me would you have been as mad at her as you are at me now?..and i tink the saddest part of it is tat i dun tink his dad would have been tat angry...**tears** oohhh! P'Ken u're such a messed up kid....

OMFG! i know wat u girls mean now by Ann being all feisty...i just love love love!! the script! i liked wen he turn back to face her wen Ken first mets her and she say thank you tat he actuallie turned his face towards her wen she's talking to him..makes him look like he actuallie has manners....LOL...she might as well slap him in the face....

and wen she accuse him of not being able to offer anyting else beside $$..i like how she put it all 2gether cuz some nang'eks use tat line so many times it's like emotionless now...but i liked how she said tat and asked for money cuz she know he won't be able to give anything else...go P'Ann!!!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
in this version ken is more is an ass than sam did when they portray "kawee". I liked how they went in story about him and his dad why he act the way he does, he just needs his dad to tell him or show him some love thats all....he just so mad at the world

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
:page 98 Owned by Kashie:

Ken totally shut his father's mouth with those words. It totally stunned him.
stunned me too...i didn't tink he had a heart..esp. not a heart / soul / mind to come up with such a sad lilo question... :lmao:

in this version ken is more is an ass than sam did when they portray "kawee". I liked how they went in story about him and his dad why he act the way he does, he just needs his dad to tell him or show him some love thats all....he just so mad at the world
haven't seen the other versions but P'Ken is reallie an ass in here and he's doing a great job portraying it!! first i was a bit doubtful if he could pull if off...but now..goodness....can't wait to see all the kiss/slap...