[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

shadesofgreen

sarNie Egg
So I've finally got to watch to 1.6 subbed thanks to Wishbone.

Ken is major asshole, yet he's such a pitiful character. For some reason, I don't really like the dad. What kind of man tells his son he can't love him? It was so sad when Ken asked his father the question, and his father wasn't able to answer him. Watching Ken cried was quite heartbreaking. I think Ken is really doing a great job.

Oh, and I thought Anne looked old with the short wig in the beginning when she was supposed to look really young. Couldn't they just straighten her hair? She looks much better now.

Can't wait to watch more.

numfon

sarNie Adult
aaah.. the ending's song stuck in my head. i'm pretty sure it's by Aof Pongsak. did they take it from one of his albums, or is it a brand new song?

nophankh

sarNie Adult
aaah.. the ending's song stuck in my head. i'm pretty sure it's by Aof Pongsak. did they take it from one of his albums, or is it a brand new song?
Songs from SB.
"Jood On Kong Chan Yoo Tee Hua Jai " Aof Pongsak
"Sin Sood Gan Tee" Panadda Ruengwut

I think these songs are new because I been searching for them and I can't seem to find them.

Usually when you watch lakorns, people's action are illogical.
In this lakorn, we see the psychology behind his reactions and actions.
Dude needs therapy for all his resentment and abandonment issues.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahh yay next weeks epi. kawee makes his first move ^_^

ALRiGHT! WAY TO GO KEN! :slapandkissse3: MAKE YOUR MOVE! THROW HER ON THE BED! i KiDDD...LOL.

iN THE LAST PiCTURE, iS ANN BiTiNG KEN'S FiNGER??

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
this lakorn started out very intense, and I feel tired after watching the first esp because too many stresses.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Epi 1 was pretty sad, but I didn't cry until the kitchen scene where Kid hit Kavee. When Kavee got angry and starting crying; he didn't want to shed tears at all and you can tell he was trying to hold it.

Kids are not born bad. They are raised bad. I believe in this philosophy. It's not always parenting, but a lot factors are involved. And now Kid expects Kavee to be caring and understanding. No sh*t. Kavee doesn't even know what love is anymore.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I lied. Don't hate me now. I promise this is the last one.

Ann dresses very cute in this one. I thought Ken looked hot in that bright red shirt.

Does anyone have the lyrics to the ending credits song?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Like this REALLY SUCKS!!! How many more til the 100th page?

Eh, I'll just keep going. Sarn, please don't kill me. I support this lakorn and I just wanna mark my territory.

Where is everyone? Is epi2 out today?

onahc

sarNie Elites
Epi 1 was pretty sad, but I didn't cry until the kitchen scene where Kid hit Kavee. When Kavee got angry and starting crying; he didn't want to shed tears at all and you can tell he was trying to hold it.

Kids are not born bad. They are raised bad. I believe in this philosophy. It's not always parenting, but a lot factors are involved. And now Kid expects Kavee to be caring and understanding. No sh*t. Kavee doesn't even know what love is anymore.

oh ken was soooo good in that scene. yep, i agree that you are a product of your environment.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i've just finish watching the first 20 min on youtube with english subs!
and it was so exciting to understand what they said!
not only that, it may the drama so much more intense and exciting...not that it isn't!
but for non-speaker and non-Thai person like me...it was so COOL!
YAY! i was so sitting on the edge while watching this...and was ROOTING for ANN!
my sister thought that i was NUTS!
thanks so much to wishboniko for her fast subs and uploads!
can't wait to watch the rest of ALL episode 1!
You're like my sister. She's also very thankful of wishboniko. All she understands is "i love you,, i hate you, no, yes, mom, dad...and she's been watching lakorns with me for years.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
ceci, I think JLR just hit it over the park for us..I mean we were..wait still are obsessed, I liked the first eps but did I react like I did on the first eps of JLR NO>....but I am thinking that with another couple of eps and we get more 1 on 1 Ken and Ann time that its gonna get better..not that I don't like it now..not saying that at all..I love Kawee's a-hole character and I agree, Narin's feisty like Soriya...I don't know if anything will take the place of JLR in our hearts and it doesn't really have to..we can all just enjoy the ride!!!!!!
Ok all you JUNGLE SISTERS...time to slowly let go. C'mon, you guys can do it. I believe in all of you.