[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
finally! we have an expected air date. its not far away gals! woohoo. i bet this thread is gonna blow up like JLR. im soo excited!
there's a timeslot already?! yay!! when?

of course this one will be a big hit... like a bomb that will hit us.lol.look at the reception and attention it's already getting before it's even aired :lol: --- ;)

thanks for the mag tinah!

fun

Expired Sarnie
there's a timeslot already?! yay!! when?

of course this one will be a big hit... like a bomb that will hit us.lol.look at the reception and attention it's already getting before it's even aired :lol: --- ;)
thanks for the mag tinah!
i dont think this would have gone well if oum ruk was not out... oum ruk made ken and ann both popular as a couple on screen... then there came along rome and rita and then aum and aff...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope it airs in mid march...tat's wen my spring break is!! eeekkk...but Friday-Sunday...tat's totallie not cool cuz i usuallie get 2 watch it a day or so after the actual airing..so tat means i'll have 2 watch Sundays' episodes on Monday or Tuesday..wahh!

I feel like it's been years of waiting...we waited for almost a year now haven't we...**TeARS**

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
thanks ^_^

atleast more power couple added to the list huh..

kristy, it said to replace the next fri-sun slot but who knows. its gonna air in the next batch though
awww. as much as i love to see lakorns really fast i don't want it to end soon like that though :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
i do hope that they will extended it...

brook and kob version yeah it was okay and cute...

but i am expecting so much more because it is ken and ann... yippie... oum ruk had so many cute sceen but the ending was just too simple... they could have extended a little bit more just for die hard fans like me... sorry so out of topic...

fun

Expired Sarnie
sarn i think you have to remind me every time... you know every time i wake up i ask myself sawan bieng... ken... ann... sawan bieng... when... when... when... lol... :lol:

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
sarn i think you have to remind me every time... you know every time i wake up i ask myself sawan bieng... ken... ann... sawan bieng... when... when... when... lol... :lol:
you are so cute...i think that i am the only one that dose that but i guess not anymore becaue u do that too.