[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

judyp

sarNie Adult
yayy! finally, a date! no more guessing!

^^off topic, but icecreamgirl, who is chakrit making out with on your sig? it got a little crazy at the end. lols. just never seen thai people make out so its a shocker.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^off topic, but icecreamgirl, who is chakrit making out with on your sig? it got a little crazy at the end. lols. just never seen thai people make out so its a shocker.
ehehe..it's from the movie Yaworat...geez...tat's one luckie girl.... :ph34r:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Gosh April is sooo far away right now...what am I gonna do till then?!

Hope it's a good remake...crossing my fingers!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I do hope they just put a few sweet scenes in this version. I just remember in the original, the n'ek/p'ek had like one maybe two, which were at the end. I hope they leave the part in where Kavee pours his heart and soul to Naree about how she had changed his life from being a spoiled boy to the man he had become. I remember crying so much. Naree totally changed his thoughts and ways. Quite touching.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:loool: yummmy huh? hehehe I dont know who the girl is but like Kashie said its from Yaowarat! :kiss:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
^^^ yeah about your banner, what lakorn is that??? hahah omg...he's so freakin hott!!!...

and yay for april 7th!! i marked my calendar haha

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
gosh i thought is was right after JLR...men an other month...i am going to die now because i can't wait anymore. i am going to die infornt of mine computuer now!....oh no i can't die yet becuase then i will miss the movie next month...gosh that means that i have to stay alive for this drama...this wait is really killing me. i really wish they will change the date to be this month...PLEASE GOD!...