[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i come here everyday just to check this thread... lol... jam leuy ruk too but i am really here for sawan bieng... maybe because i am so in love with ken and ann together. lol. i dont care what the rest think about them two but i love love love them...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
are they letting this air in March because they wanted the girls to recycle their JLR fever b4 SB?? LOL..tat's smart...can't wait for P'Ken & P'Ann again...

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha. whats there for us to do beside wait. i wanna see the teaser already!..err

im still working on the mv..i should be finish tommrow

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :angry:
are they trying to kill me...
i want JLR TO END NOT REALLY BUT SUMHOW CAUSE I WANT TO SEE THIS LAKORN...
BUT I DIDNT WANT JLR TO END CAUSE I ALSO LOVE IT...
BUT WAT THE HECK.................

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
You don't have a youtube account, tinah? Nice mv you made there... Is that Ann singing? I don't like the background applauses.

I want the lakorn to air already!!! It's gonna be the best!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i do but i dont know why i couldnt upload the clip on there so i ask anonymous. yep, thats ann singing. sorry i dont have the actual song it was a clip from her performance thats why you hear the audiences

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao...i use the have the karorke tape of dis song in it with lots of old school pppl like John , Kong , Jetain ect . I know kob/brook 's version they sing the theme song tooo . i wonder if ken/ann goin do the same