[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I have to try the clip even though I saw it already.lol... Doesn't seem like there are any kiss/slap,right? More of pr'ek slap her only

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
God! I just finished it now. It was all vague and stuff but I didn't know that this was Sam's version. I thought it was Kob's.lol. Anyways, it was very intense. Now I believe that back then's 'r' scenes were better.lol. But there weren't many screamings.hehe.

sarN

sarNie Granny
God! I just finished it now. It was all vague and stuff but I didn't know that this was Sam's version. I thought it was Kob's.lol. Anyways, it was very intense. Now I believe that back then's 'r' scenes were better.lol. But there weren't many screamings.hehe.

LOL! Back in the days was vague . If u want to hear screaming u should watch "Num Peung Satan" it an oldies lakorn. It so wild and so many r' scene and at time i want the n'k to just shut up and relax :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanx Sarn foe the link..umm...i'm still DL it...and my comp. ish super-doper slow so we'll see how tis goes..if it works out..then it's good..if not..it's okay..liked i said i wuzn't all foe watchin' it anywayz...eheehee...any updates??[/color]

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i remember seeing sam's version...it was one of the first lakorn i'd seen..... but i never saw kob and brook's version, probably because it's brook

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
"Num Peung Satan"??? It would take a century for me to find a lakorn like that.lol. Many 'r' scenes :rolleyes: ?... shut up and relaxs :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
umm...sam's version..the "R" scene was kinda distrubing.....umm...i'll have to disagree w/ some of u gals...i tink the "R" scenes has gotten betta..and hotter...the pra'ek seem to know how to do it w/ "STYLE" now...LOL...ehehe...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
pink_juliet_kashie Posted Yesterday, 11:45 PM
umm...sam's version..the "R" scene was kinda distrubing.....umm...i'll have to disagree w/ some of u gals...i tink the "R" scenes has gotten betta..and hotter...the pra'ek seem to know how to do it w/ "STYLE" now...LOL...ehehe...
styles eh?.......lol :loool:

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
I just watched the 'R' scene with Sam & Monrudee version on sarn's site and it's so :r-scene-pop-corn:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
True, the style is better, but it was more intense. Now all you see is push down the bed,few kisses and then it's morning.lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
"R" scene suppose to be using force it not intend to be sweet/cute LOL >>> Sawan Biang 'R" scene was long indeed but it show she put up a fight LOL I thought it was very intense . Shoot, i even holler for the N"k to run downstair !!

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
"R" scene suppose to be using force it not intend to be sweet/cute LOL >>> Sawan Biang 'R" scene was long indeed but it show she put up a fight LOL I thought it was very intense . Shoot, i even holler for the N"k to run downstair !!
Lol. Yes, she did put up a good fight.

Sarn, do you have the khmer audio of Sam/Monrudee version?

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
lol ...damn dont you take your :r-scene-pop-corn: seriously