[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
he was a meanie to get the n'k attention . All the time he bother her cuz he want her attention . in the lakorn p'k doesn't know how to express is feeling . he does thing oppsit from his feeling .

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats what suck cuz he rarely got to express his feelings in a more sweeter way. most of the time he was yelling at her which kinda remind me of Pips character in SDFG lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
he only show it when he alone in his room . LIke , he doens't show it in front of ppl but when he happy we see him smile and stuff is when he goes in his room hahha .. dat was the funnie part in Brook 's version haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm his character was kinda scary in a way cuz he was so secretive. I didnt see the original version w/Sam but is it better?

tinah

sarNie Coma
nat as nat evitra?
no, Nat Myria

but yeh, Natharika is also in this lakorn!..she'll be playing as "Leela" so is that n'eks sister?..i dont remember the names. im sooo happy that shes back on screen! :clap: ..i miss her. what an interesting cast.
source:dailynews

heres a pic. incase some dont know who she is

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
no, Nat Myria

but yeh, Natharika is also in this lakorn!..she'll be playing as "Leela" so is that n'eks sister?..i dont remember the names. im sooo happy that shes back on screen! :clap: ..i miss her. what an interesting cast.
source:dailynews

heres a pic. incase some dont know who she is
is this an old pic of her