[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
freakin A, my favorite nang ek, a classic lakorn, and an excellent couple....AND THEY HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED FILMING!!! i'm gonna have a stroke...

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh..they are getting ready for the opening. dang, im so exicted. miss Anne. havent seen her since Oum Ruk

cant wait to see some pix!

Cleaning up "Sawan Bieng" "Ken" have fun, not under pressure

Sawan Bieng is getting ready to open its set, the pra'ek "Ken" Theeradeth said that he is not under any pressure even though it's a remake lakorn.

"I've seen the old one, I think that the audience will compare the new and the old one, but I'm still not pressure, I'll do the best on my part. It's a good opportunity for me by accepting this lakorn, at least the role is something different for me. As for returning to act with Anne Thongprasom, the plot will be different than Oum Ruk, but I'm still not under pressure. Right now, I will try to do my best with the roles I've accepted, after that, we'll see what the viewers will think about it."

soruce:matichon/khaosod
credit to nat

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Tinah. I've been to the front page of the site but never noticed the "r" link.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too...been experience tis problem foe a couple of dayz now..help......but...umm...not like i'm desparate to see any clip..i'm juz...umm..yeah...u galz know where i'm goin' w/ tis..LOL

aww..now i'm gonna be dying waiting foe tis freakin' lakorn..in the meanwhile i'll be watchin' other Ken lakorns to keep my drools working..LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
'r scene back in the days are crazzyyy bak ! it tone down alots over the years haha

kermint

sarNie Adult
i always think that those old R scene back then is more better than now lol. like you can see it more real than rite now hahaha. there look more hotter than now too. it seems like they used more power to make the scene lol.

just love it to see R scene lakorn lol ahahaha

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
you guys are funny talking about r-scene.......you guys seems like you guys pay really close attention during that part......laied mak mak!

tinah

sarNie Coma
well, a kiss/slap is good enough too but the "R" adds an extra spice lol

i wonder how the :r-scene-pop-corn: in this version will be like. not intense i know that but i hope its somewhat long not like a 3 sec moment than move on to the next scene

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i'm gonna give the r-scene a try.....since evryone's talking about it.......right now it's loading so i'll come back and comment on it