[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont get why Anne/Ken confirm in that clip, if it's not really going to happen.

but yeh, Tv3admin said its true that Ch3 is remaking this so let's see who will be the pra'nang

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lmfao..... gosh i just love stalking p'natty's post.. haha jkjk

ohh i can't wait too, by that time, i'll be busy when it air's...lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm. they actually never said it was for this year so i guess i got too excited. anyways

wonder whos gonna be in this lakorn. anxious to know

tinah

sarNie Coma
i ask tv3admin if he knows who'll be in this, but didnt get a response yet lol

it'll be kool to see Vicky and Andrew or Tik. hehe

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
i love ann but i want to see pinky and arnus or vee to starr in this one?, i wonder how it like.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh ken/anne really is in this lakorn

so, this must be the new lakorn that Anne was referring to that will have the opening around June. :yahoo: anyways, the news said they will definitely begin filming early next month!!

โกยจากเรื่อง “อุ้มรัก” มาหลายรางวัล ดา-หทัยรัตน์ เลยจับคู่ เคน-แอน อีกครั้งใน “สวรรค์เบี่ยง” เปิด กล้องแน่ๆต้นเดือนหน้า

soruce:thairath
credit to nat

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Ah sweet. I like Sawan Biang better than Jamleuy Rak, the other one they were rumored to be in. The n'ek, Nalin, isn't at all weak like the n'ek in JR.

moilee

sarNie Adult
See...I told you all in the beginning...it was supposed to be Ken&Ann in "SB". I hope they can do as good as Sam&Morundee in the 80's.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i'm hopeing for more action and scenes of them together. change it a lil bit i guess...

cant wait woo hooo

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
As much as I enjoy Ann's lakorn, I don't think she match this role, she's a bit too old. I can't see her as a student.

sarN

sarNie Granny
OOOOOoOOO MY favorite's lakorn is being remakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! >>>> N'k isn't a student in the lakorn though she .... wat u call them ppl dat sew/design clothes ?? LOL

jai

sarNie Elites
she was a seamstress? I have to go rewatch it, but who's playin the older sis who gets with "Khavee's dad" I'm assumin the character's name will be the same, what was n'ek's character name again? "Narin?" I thought this was the only lakorn that I actually thought Brook did a good job.. most of his other laks sorta crappy no offense, only my opinion...anywho I can't wait to see the remake but don't want to be dissapointed..hopefully we'll catch some pics soon !!! Yeah :)

moilee

sarNie Adult
Brooke&Kob's version wasn't good. I like the one with Sam&Morundee's. I don't remember who played Kob's sister...but Morundee's sister was Jib Noowarak (that funny woman who dates this younger guy, who's a model and an actor (played the bad guys)).

sarN

sarNie Granny
i have both version but to be honest i like Brook's version more !!!!!!!!! Ya just don't know ? Brook was funnie & mean as Kavee . The old version is good too and i really like Kavee's friend in there ... the dark girl in the old version --- she hilarious haha funnie to hear she speak English LOL. I would like for Ann t 's version to have mix of both cuz the old version actually have some sweet moment between the n'k & p'k . Brook's version there wasn't really any sweet scene .. it more of a dark , gloomy type of drama but i don't know i like it though LOL . The old version Sam was hilarious toward the end . I like all the silly thing he does after she have her baby!!!! Oo weee i want to see dis remake !!

alby

sarNie Hatchling
i ddin't see the first version but i really enjoyed brooks and kob's version. i like Ann T. but frankly i think she looks to old for this role. I hope that they pick a younger n'ek. i am very excited about the remake though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
do you really need to be a certain age to play this role? in the 1st version, how old was the n'ek. i dont think the age matters. its not like she has to play a young school girl.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i thought the first version the n'k look too old for the p'k LOL>>> Sam look so young back den .

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol. compare to anne and the n'ek in the 1st version, she isnt old looking. how old is the n'ek suppose to be anyway?..dont think people will actually pay attention to it anyway.

oh my, the hair lol