[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
yep...yep....hope its this year becuase i can't wait until next year!!!...he he he he!!!!
hope the best!!!...KEN AND ANN FAN FOREVER!!!...^_^...

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I would like to see the remake with this to couple, just love them in the other one. but I hated the fact the they are gonna cut out scenes when it come to remake.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG OMG OMG OMG...I'll be excited until it airs!!! haha

I know SARN is screaming her head off right now...LOL

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
In the remake Brook's character....was crazy, really mean (I didn't think he portrayed it all that well). I like Ken, it'll be interesting to see him play this character considering he's never done anything like this at all.....so dark of a character.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lets not get too excited just yet cuz for now, anne/ken isnt in this lakorn. Moilee saw the same interview of Anne/Kens that i saw on SeSan 2-3 weeks ago and both just confirm they are having a new lakorn and is waiting for their schedule to clear to start the opening/filming but they didnt mention the title!..so we still dont know what lakorn they are in.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that it's Ken and Ann in SawanBiang na ja. They'll be perfect in this lakorn. I hope it's good like the one I saw with Sam and Morudee with ch7 back in the 80's na ja. On the other hands, I couldn't get over with one of Ken's up coming lakorns opposite this Pang. Why can they find a better actress for him? I know it's probably about the pr'eng in that lakorn but we still wanted a cute actress for him. Why can the actress be Fang (she's cute) and not Pang (not cute or pretty at all). Sorry...if I offend any of Pang's fans out there. This is just my opinion. Sorry...I'm off topic here.

SARY

sarNie Egg
:yahoo: woweee, I hope it is more like the 80's too. It was disappointing to see kob & brook version. Keeps fingers crossed. Both actors have to step it up a notch.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Well, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that it's Ken and Ann in SawanBiang na ja. They'll be perfect in this lakorn. I hope it's good like the one I saw with Sam and Morudee with ch7 back in the 80's na ja. On the other hands, I couldn't get over with one of Ken's up coming lakorns opposite this Pang. Why can they find a better actress for him? I know it's probably about the pr'eng in that lakorn but we still wanted a cute actress for him. Why can the actress be Fang (she's cute) and not Pang (not cute or pretty at all). Sorry...if I offend any of Pang's fans out there. This is just my opinion. Sorry...I'm off topic here.
that lakorn with Pang wasnt confirm though. still no news about it yet.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Online @ tv3 webboard said she read in Tv Inside Mag. and it said that Anne/Ken will be in this lakorn.

translator:Nat

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
OMG a remake of this lakorn?
that would be great. Especially since P'Ann T and P'Ken T will probably starr in here GOSH i cant wait for it to be confirm. :woot:

kermint

sarNie Adult
i think it's not excited to see Ann and Ken in this lakorn though. to me, i better they act new one not remake lakorn lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
~~~~party like a rock star~~~~

:r-scene-pop-corn:

Hiatus

Super Momo
I wish it's Andrew LOL. I want to see Ann with Andrew Gregson =P or Ken... but yeah doens't realyl matter ^_^ wanna see Andrew in those r-scene muahahaha

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Hope it's andrew!!!! There still hope even though they said Andrew wont be any lakorns...... He might change his mind.. heheheheh

tinah

sarNie Coma
it could be anyone right now lol. cuz there was never an official news saying Anne/Ken is in this besides Tv Inside Mag. the other time was just a fans prediction. so we'll just have to wait and see what lakorn Anne/Ken is really in.

let me just put "pra'nang unknown" so people wont get confused.

just so you know, Anne/Ken did confirm to be starring in a new lakorn together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNokpdZBxM0

credit to anonymous

natty

Chubs
ann confirmed that they wont be in any new lakorn anytime soon.. the channel dont have any plans for them to be in a lakorn together at this moment