[Ch3] Sapai Sai Lub (Quiz & Quest)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Mahalo, I seriously suck at English vocab. though. I always refer to dictionary.com for synonyms while looking for the most fitting word. The hardest is not knowing one Thai word in a whole sentence. Lol That one word that explains everything. >__<

I can't wait for Mali's transformation too. And I super can't wait for the mom's reaction to knowing Mali's real job. 

I think Wee "likes" Mali to a degree. He's slowly falling for her quirky charms. I love that he isn't the "play-hard-to-get" kind of p'ek. As soon as he feels a distance in their "relationship" he make amends. If he were to hold out and drag the fact that he sooooooo wasn't interested in Mali, the lakorn would get boring fast. Instead, he's already showing us (AND Mali) that he at least cares for their interactions and budding relationship. He's showing effort in getting to know her. Tomorrow is Saturday already. Monday is close!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
One more day to go. :dance1:

While waiting I start watching again from the beginning, I gotta say Mali was so daring to give Wee that kiss as payment :woot:  She sure know what she want and go for it!  :bravo:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually is only 8 hours to go. :woot2: 

I'm sitting here counting the hour and minute waiting. :coverlaf: :loool:  HAHAHA

I am surprise Wee didn't question Mali and Pat further about their fast friendship, especially after seeing Mali hugging and crying when Pat got shot. :shrug:

x0unerthanlater

I'm more surprised he didn't do a thorough background check on Mali.
He's going around playing Sherlock Holmes on other ppl but not on his future wife, LOL

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe he was afraid she will be out of his league if he know the true, because even now he feel she is too much for him to handle. :woot:  Or the scriptwriter lose their mind and think that a Judge can be dumb too. :yahoo:

One funny scene in the garden, she she was going to kiss him 'goodnight' but he move away and he was saying 'he can't make out her next moves' :loool: LOL even she is 'banh nork' she still outsmart him (the Judge). :coverlaf:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Just because they have resources, it doesn't mean lawyers, judges and polices run background check on anyone.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
But he could if he wanted to.  It's just that Thai lakorn scriptwriter like to concentrate on certain criteria, then they forgot all the common sense small stuffs. :D

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^ Yeah i agree. It isn't that hard to find someone identity when he is a judge. If he really wanted to know who she is he can just investigate but at the same time i get it. It's a thai lakorn, if they made the characters smart then it wouldn't have much drama.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Or maybe he knows but is just pretending not to so that he can get close to Malee. Lol. He's a judge, he's not stupid, but he is good at playing dumb. Haha. That's a rationale.

x0unerthanlater

Yeah, I feel like Wee knows for sure she isn't just some normal person with a regular lifestyle. He's just waiting for her to tell him exactly what she is. If this was real life, and I had the abilities to run bg checks on ppl, I would certainly run one on the man I'm about to marry, HAHAHA I would run it waaaaay before we got serious. People these days can be undercover dangerous psychos! lol of course our n'ek isn't... she's just undercover superwoman. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes I believe he knew too, he just want her to trust him enough to tell him herself.

Here is episode 11 :dance1: :wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9X_EDFJ3Kk

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Wee is so sweet today. Malee knows she likes him but in denial. I don't know how Malee got hurt fighting one by one when she is usually fine fighting against 2 or more.

x0unerthanlater

Today's episode was good!  [CONTAINS SPOILER EP. 11]

Mali looking for medicine, she stumbles and Wee helps her:
M: "You can let go of me..."

She walks a little towards the door but her leg hurts:
W: "Wait."
M: "I know what you're going to ask, but I have nothing to say. I don't want to answer the same questions again. Let's just say that Pat and I met coincidentally and was caught in the fray fighting those men in black. Excuse me..."
W: "Wait... right now, I don't want to know anything. I only want to know one thing, and that is..."
M: "Is? (what)"
W: "Are you hurt? ... Let me take care of you. At least while you're hurt."

*he picks her up! Ahhhh! ~ screams!*
- He carries her to the couch -
W: "Stay still, I'm going to massage it for you."

*the eye contact! Aiyaaa! He's not even looking at where he massages*
- Wee picks up her leg and places it on his knee -
M: "Uh, Wee ka, you don't have to do this much. I just sprained it, not become handicap."
W: "You're hurt but can still be stubborn."

*continues to massage and stare at Mali - lol*

Next day... Mali is looking for her dad & aunt. Wee comes out:
M: "Have you seen my dad & aunt?"
W: "I haven't. By the way, how is your ankle?"
M: "It has gotten better."
W: "Let me check for you. You would lie even if I asked you."
*Wee gets down and takes hold of her leg*
M: "Hey... it hurts..." (eye contact again!!)

They are so adorable. Wee has fallen so much for her. He literally RAN out the door and left those two hyenas (Wi & Lida) when he saw Mali leaving with Pat. Lol He sure likes touching Mali too. And when he picked her up, it looked so effortless. He lifted her pretty high. Kat must have felt like she was on a ladder being carried that high. Hahah

CANNOT wait for tomorrow!

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
love today's episode...love the scene were wee ka carry malee its so sweet of him to care so much for her when she is hurt..if the mom were to see that scene i wonder what she's gonna do hahaha...and in tomorrow episode there will be more cute scene between them can't wait!! they are just too adorable together! :dance1:  :woot2:
the mom just help wee and malee more aware of each others feeling by having pat get closer to malee hahaha...pat is also cute too but im on team wee ka hehe :D :yes:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Just one thing. Isn't it illegal for Malee to be on these missions as an off duty cop? She did resigned so why is she chasing after criminals with her gun in public? She can get in real big trouble if the lady chief officer finds out.