[Ch3] Sapai Sai Lub (Quiz & Quest)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
After today, we have to wait for nearly 72hours for another. Please be good. And no cliffhanger. I can't handle anymore.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
@Mahalo, I felt the same way. Like I was in the situation with them too. It was very well executed by Kat & First.

I like how the script is very generous to our pranangs. We got to see them about 80% of the episode. I just loooooove the dialogue in today's episode a lot!! They are so forthcoming with their honest feelings towards one another.  - Yeah, I can't wait for tomorrow! The mother is ridiculous in her claims. How could it be because of Mali? Is she blind? Does she not realize that without Mali, Wee would have been dead as a doorknob??

M: Khun! Be strong...
W: Mali, leave me here. Go! Go get help. I'll wait for you right here.
W: Mali, we might not both make it.
M: Fine. Then we both stay here. You want me to leave you in this condition?
M: You're not an item that I can just throw away easily. If I leave you... it would be like, leaving half of myself.

W: Mali, I'm one half of you? Say it again.
M: Is this the time (for that)? ... But you, don't leave me. Let's go together. Never leave each other.

W: Mali, go. Just leave me.
M: Never. I won't leave you. You should rest.
W: I don't want anything to happen to you. If you die, I probably can't live.
M: If you die, I too, can't live. Stop speaking about death. No one is going to die.
Only the ones who thinks of harming you will die. Do you hear? Don't die.

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :kiss3:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

This show is such a diamond in the ruff. I never expected to like it this much.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the feedback everyone. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the translation xOuner. :flowers:

I have not watch today episode yet. :cry: Was busy watching P'Bird new lakorn, hopefully I'll have time to watch this later on tonight. :dance1:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Mahalo said:
I can longer like comments since I've reached my limit! Lol. I never had it happen to me but my heart is longing to like your comment x0unerthanlater. Lol.

I shall take this as a like, lol hate it when I reach the "like" limit. There's so much to LIKE! :)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL you ladies are funny.  I reached my "like" limits everyday.  So now I have to pick and choose and sometime wait until I almost sign off for the day to click like, so I don't ran out in the middle of the day. :bhehe:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm so in love with this lakorn!!! Wee and Malee being so honest with each other. Malee was so heart broken when she realized she might lose him. I cried with her. Wee's mom is so unreasonable and I really like Lida with Pat, but now i'm really mad at her for pushing Malee away. I feel bad for Pat, but i want Wee and Malee.

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
lol @mahalo i will like it for you..can we like it more then once cause i really want to double my like :)

Yep today's episode was so intense..with every episode it get better and better that i don't want it to end but also don't want it to drag too. after tomorrow ep we have to wait 2 more days for the next ep.  :teary:  :weep:  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
LOL. I wanted to also like the comment where x0unerthanlater considered my other comment as a like. Thanks Rosycake06. This is a like for your comment too. Thank you for liking the comment that I wanted to like. Haha. I can't contain my excitement for the next episode!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Same here, I can't wait for the next episode. I can't believe that tomorrow's friday. Imma have to wait such a torturing weekend. I've never felt this tortured during a week end.

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
lol @mahalo no problem...what is the limit for the like button cause i reach my yesterday lol and that sure was a torture..wanting to like a comment but can't, so i decided to sign out hehe
oh i hope tomorrow's episode won't end on a cliffhanger..if it is the weekend will really be a torture and the wait for the next episode will feel like its forever even tho it's only 2 days hehehe. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I actually tried signing out and signing back in. Still cannot like. LOL. Idk the limit, but I agree. It is torture.
I wonder how many episodes there are. Every episode is a cliff hanger. It just keeps getting better. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh I see all of y'll are in here! Is this one really that good? I'm caught up with what I'm watching so now I have nothing to watch...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Yess. It's so good! Get past episode one's misleading intro and you'll find yourself adoring the plot and the characters. 

Yay, something new to watch. Haha. Let's see if I get pass that misleading first episode. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Yay, something new to watch. Haha. Let's see if I get pass that misleading first episode. 
Many, including myself, found this lakorn to be better than expected. My expectations were really low, especially since this is an evening lakorn. To my surprise, it is very well written. I hope you find it enjoyable as well so you can join us in here. It's almost ending so catch up and catch the finale with us! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Many, including myself, found this lakorn to be better than expected. My expectations were really low, especially since this is an evening lakorn. To my surprise, it is very well written. I hope you find it enjoyable as well so you can join us in here. It's almost ending so catch up and catch the finale with us! 

Already?? Haha. Alright I'll try.

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
I actually tried signing out and signing back in. Still cannot like. LOL. Idk the limit, but I agree. It is torture.
I wonder how many episodes there are. Every episode is a cliff hanger. It just keeps getting better. 
lol i was gonna do that yesterday too haha. usually evening lakorn will have around 24 or more episodes..so my guess is maybe 2 more weeks left before the lakorn end.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Already?? Haha. Alright I'll try.
Each episode is 50 min so you'll speed through it if you really like it. I kind of like this 50 min thing. It paces the lakorn evenly with no room to drag anything out. Actually, I just think this production is good at spacing their scenes because with the old Exact, 50 min was clearly not good enough. So yeah, give it up to the production for the pacing as well. I really like this lakorn.