[Ch3] Sapai Sai Lub (Quiz & Quest)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I loved the scene in the car when Maree told Wee to look at her but he didnt so she had to use her hands to get his attention. Ahh less romance but the storyline is moving along:))

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^ Yeah i guess that was my favourite scene too. This episode wasn't that romantic or interesting for me. But I like how Pat and Chalida are getting along and that connection when they were shanking hand for the deal was cute.

I can't wait for the next episode. Hope there will be more romantic scenes. Im looking forward to see Pat save Malee and Wee staring at them. I wonder whats going to happen. Will Wee be jealous or not? Can't wait to find out.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
OHOaddict said:
I loved the scene in the car when Maree told Wee to look at her but he didnt so she had to use her hands to get his attention. Ahh less romance but the storyline is moving along:))

Pat eating at the restaurant and Wee and Malee walks in.  I like this scene a lot.  

Pat: Oh P' Wee, do you have something important to tell me?   
Pat: MALEE!!!

Wee looks at Pat and Malee suspiciously.
Wee: The two of you have gotten to know each other very fast. To the point of Aying each others?  

Pat nervous and lost for words
Pat: um.. Oh... A-Ya.    I was totally surprised and I didn't think you guys would come together.  Please have a seat.

Sitting down on the table

Malee: I know that Wee is handling and investigating the case of the murder of Mr.Som
Pat: I thought you told me you wouldn't tell anyone P'Wee.  This is sensitive information that is very important to the authority which outsiders should not know.

Malee: Hey, I'm not an outsider but I'm an insider.
Malee: I'm just like a member of Khun Wee's family.  I am concerned about Khun Wee and that is why he told me about it.  This is very important as she is saying subconsciously that he is her fiance and she cares about him.

Wee: It's because Malee was with me during these dangerious incidents so it was good for her to know so she can take precaution.
Wee:The reason I came here is that I want you to help me with a particular thing. 

CTR

The Realist guy here period
OHOaddict said:
Ouuii!! So happy for @CTR to join us! Thanks for the mini translation. :))

Sure.  If you need any mini translation or clarification then please free to ask.  My mom and step-dad likes this lakorn a lot since it is funny and not to serious. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The part when Pat was waiting for Wee at the restaurant and Malee came along, Pat said, "Ai Malee!" Using informal honorific. Mostly close friends call each other "Ai" and sometimes it's a rude way of indicating someone. Then Wee looks back and forth between Pat & Malee and says, "You two just met but you call each other "Ai"?. Pat gets flustered and corrects himself by saying, "Ai....yah!"...

I wanted to clarifying this part because it was hilarious that Pat keeps slipping. Pat & Malee are very informal when they talk.

Agree that today was very mundane, but at least the story is interesting. Chalida finally knows her client is a criminal and will work with Pat. They are actually cute. Hahah

Reactions: CTR

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Wee was jealous when Malee came in with the tray of drinks and she was serving Pat. He physically moved her out of the way. And then he says, "too bad Malee isn't YOUR finance-to-be. She makes my life a mess." - in a jealous tone. HAHAH

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I love seeing jealous Wee. He so cute when he is jealous. Full making excuses. Lol. I've been re watching that scene when Malee came with drink.

chief_lim

sarNie Egg
thanks CTR for e translation....u dun know how grateful i am to all translators ...i love watching this....but dun really understand what are they saying...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
OHOaddict said:
3. Wtf moment: Wee put his hands on top of that Sia's daughter's hand (Gale)!! Ahhh for comfort? Or something more!???? Based on the teaser and mvs, shes gona become attached to him :,( i dont want that yet!!

I believe he did that to gain her trust. The only reason why he pretends to be interested is because she has connections with one of the bad guys that he is trying to convict. 

I'm enjoying this lakorn so much! Like, it's such a relaxing comedy. The romance is also blush worthy. This has to be one of the best surprises I've stumbled upon this year. I really wasn't expecting much from it, but I find myself looking forward to each episode. Love that it airs 5 days. I get my daily dose of First and Kat.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Just done with ep.9. 

It's so funny Wee pulled Mali away from Pat twice, he still can't keep Mali away LOL he finally got mad and give up when Mali put her hands on Pat's arm. :woot:  The best part of the episode for me.

Next episode live in about 2 hours, I think I'll wait up for it.  Who going to join me? :dance2: :dance1:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Yeah I hope so too. But the thing is that when I watched it last time, it kept lagging so I gave up last time but I'm going to try again tonight. I hope it doesn't really lag as before.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK keep our fingers cross for you to be able to watch it.

Only half hour to go... hang in there. :woot:

The sad part is today is Friday and we will have to wait two more days for it. :cry1:

I really like Wee being so suspicious of Pat and Mali. :whistle:  LOL  Can not wait until Pat and Mali living together, it's going to kills Wee so bad. :dance1:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Yeah my fingers are crossed and im starting to watch a show on live right now.

IKR, its friday. Damn 2 days wait, should be alright. At least its not 1 week wait.

I love jealous Wee. So jealous of Malee. OMG!! What?? Pat and Malee living together?? I don't know about this. I thought he would just visit her often. OMG Wee will be super jealous!