[Ch3] Sapai Sai Lub (Quiz & Quest)

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Yeah. She isn't supposed to have a gun and chase after criminals this is why she is willing to be Wee fiancee for a cover up and Wee is also linked with the case she wants to work on. If the lady finds out she will be in so much more trouble

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Today was squeal-worthy!! The way Wee carefully lifted Maree and held her with ease. I melted. I was completely blushing when he just kept staring at her as he applied medicine on her wounds. Pat is starting to grow on me but his hair has got to go. Reminds me of Shaggy from Scooby-Doo. Cant wait for his and Lida's relationship to take off.
Im excited for tomorrow :)
Can someone explain what's going on with tbe case now? Did Gale's dad order his men to kidnap him?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
OHOaddict said:
Today was squeal-worthy!! The way Wee carefully lifted Maree and held her with ease. I melted. I was completely blushing when he just kept staring at her as he applied medicine on her wounds. Pat is starting to grow on me but his hair has got to go. Reminds me of Shaggy from Scooby-Doo. Cant wait for his and Lida's relationship to take off.
Im excited for tomorrow :)
Can someone explain what's going on with tbe case now? Did Gale's dad order his men to kidnap him?

In the last scene, Mali & Pat finds out that the guy who was hired to "kidnap" Wi's (Gale) father is the same guy working for him. Mali said, "You aren't Sia Song's minion who was sent to kill Sia Wiboun. But Sia Wiboun your boss, intentionally wants to cast the blame on Sia Song."

If this is true, that means Wi's father is the real culprit. Him & Sia Song, might be working together though. They might be acting like, "good guy, bad guy" roles to throw the cops off OR he's the only one trying to kill everyone involved in the case.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Parawee's mom calls him Wee while she calls Gale, Wit. Emphasis at the end..but Lida calls her Wee/Wi too. ughh!!
@X0unerthanlater wow girl you really do love this lakorn to have it as your siggie. OMG!! They look amazing!  I totally ship them!! Thanks for the quick summary. whew. now gotta wait for more lovey dovey scenes.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I loved this episode so much. The chemistry blew up my heart, now i don't think i'll have enough money to get a new one for the next episodes. LOL. But i'll have to borrow then. :) I cannot let my bursted heart stop me from all the sweetness. I love how tall First is, it makes it so much more romantic when he carries her because it shows that he is her superior and can take care of her, even though it is the other way around, where she saves him a lot. haha. But what will happen after he saw Malee and Pat go to that place. It must have hurt him really bad.

LOL. I think Pat looks really cute with his hair like that and he does remind me of shaggy now that i think about it.

x0unerthanlater

OHOaddict said:
Parawee's mom calls him Wee while she calls Gale, Wit. Emphasis at the end..but Lida calls her Wee/Wi too. ughh!!
@X0unerthanlater wow girl you really do love this lakorn to have it as your siggie. OMG!! They look amazing!  I totally ship them!! Thanks for the quick summary. whew. now gotta wait for more lovey dovey scenes.

They are my current favs. :)

A BACK HUG TODAY !!!  :dance1:

cr: self

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:woot2:  OMG I got goosebumps all over, it's so super duper sweettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. :crush:  TWO SWEET HUGS!!!!! WOW!!!! :wub:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Can not wait for tomorrow episode.  Their understanding of each others building up nicely. :wub: :rockon:

Here is episode 12 for those that has a hard time looking for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmNlzIT89-U

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
The back hug was so sweet!!!love it!!! Right now i like how the pace is moving nicely no dragging yet..let hope they wont drag it..tomorrow ep seem like it's going to be another good episode..cant wait.

x0unerthanlater

Maya_Fantasy said:
:shock2:  :faint:  OMG I am speechless, it's just too good and sweet, I have no word to describe today episode. :bhehe: :drools: :thumbup: :spin: :wub:

Oh by the way xOuner, love your new siggie. :wink:

Thanks! I am enjoying Wee ka and Malika so much! Today's episode was so darn cute! When she got back from fighting the bad guys and Wee asked her what happened...

M: "Wee ka, I'm tired..."
W: "Then rest..." *moves forward and and pulls her to his chest* - oh that great big chest of his! It must be warm! Lol
And then he carries her! AAAAAH! :crush:  :blush:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:heart:  I know right, is just so beautiful and he didn't even care if everyone was standing there looking at them.  :wub:

I love that they understand each other without having to explain anything  :bravo:  to whomever wrote the scripts for this lakorn, they don't wasted time on annoying small stuffs. But they have to hurry up and get Pat and Lida together, so they won't be an annoying pricks on Mali and Wee ka sides. :whahuh:

I can not wait for tomorrow episode, it's going to be another good episode too. Such a wonderful week of SSL! :clap:

x0unerthanlater

Agree! the scriptwriter is genius! No nonsense going on. I like that Wee and Mali doesn't drag their misunderstandings. I hope Pat & Lida work out soon too because they are cute. I like Mali's friend, the cafe owner, and the other cop guy too. Lots of adorable couples in SSL. Indeed it is a good week for SSL. It seems like it'll end soon.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
When Maree came back wih the bruises, why did she look like she wanted to just drop amd cry? she seemed emotionally hurt...
Finally caught up with yesterday and today's eps. Lemme just say woww! I have a whole new perspective on judges. Lol.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes that part is a bit much, she doesn't look like in that much pains in the previous scene, but I'll just going to ignore it, because what happen next was just too sweet. :dance1: Wee is so cute worrying about Mali and taking care of her while he is so upset inside, I thought he was going to have a heart attack by the way he was breathing. :bhehe:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
We want Malee to the resue of Wee. It's grateful we don't have to wake another week just 2 hours for another episode. Who do you think is spy in Police? Because Sia Wiboom got Malee profile so quick. How efficient of him.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I think it's cake shop owner. She knows all the secret even though she's not a police. And something about cakes make me suspect.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Wow wow wow! It's getting so good. I agree with everyone. The script writers and production did this lakorn justice. Justice, see the word play? Lol. The scene where Malee had just returned home and she was all bruised up was beautifully depicted by both Kat and First. That's something you don't see very often in lakorns. Actions speak louder than words and these two have found a beautiful ground in their relationship where comfort and support is given without having to explain what had happened. There is an incredible amount of trust in their relationship that kind of developed out of nowhere. I'm not complaining though. I'm just glad it is written in their characters. This is much better than the whole misunderstanding nonsense that you see now and days in lakorns just to prolong the storyline and spice things up. It brings more frustration if you ask me if they do it that way.  

I don't understand why everyone is blaming Malee for Wee's kidnap. After all, didn't anyone tell them that she was the one who rescued him? Today's episode was nicely put together. The hardship they endured together in that building definitely made their love grow stronger. I felt like I was trapped in there with them. The suspense kept on building. Brava to Malee for standing by her man and kicking ass. I feel really worn out after this episode. Lol.