[CH3] Sapai Ka Fak (TV Thunder) : Art Pasut / Maeya Nonthawa

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I check the section so many time before I did this thread. I thought there was a thread on this lakorn but I could not find it. If there is a thread on this lakorn let me know so I can merger them together.

Title: สะใภ้กาฝาก

A remake of Benz & Willy lakorn.

(Note) Fair Gundon was the original p'ek. They have the fitting and open already but Fair was allergy on the set so TV Thunder have to replace him with Art.

Link to source:

(English news on Fair leave)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BI170dTjBc6/

Thai news:
http://www.siamdara.com/hot-news/thai-news/1083508
http://www.manager.co.th/Drama/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9590000079498

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Finally this is airing!! Will/Benz version was hilarious! Will check this one out too. So this is an evening lakorn?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I see. I’m use to seeing more original storylines for evening lakorns so they do have remakes too?
Yep they actually have remakes pretty often. I think the last remake was Dream and Mew's lakorn Barp Ruk Talay Fun it was a remake of Por T and Pat N

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Last time I commented on Maeya post something like Ch3 was sleeping on her and wasting her time. She liked my posts twice !!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I bet they only decided to air this because spark came on because people have been speculating she was Jaguar Mask on Mask Singer lol. Some even believed she is Diamond, so her popularity has been going up.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I bet they only decided to air this because spark came on because people have been speculating she was Jaguar Mask on Mask Singer lol. Some even believed she is Diamond, so her popularity has been going up.
I think the same as well. Hopefully her acting is decent at least. She is a pretty girl

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yep they actually have remakes pretty often. I think the last remake was Dream and Mew's lakorn Barp Ruk Talay Fun it was a remake of Por T and Pat N
Haha, I didn’t watch that one. I don’t think I watch my ch of evening lakorn remakes. Can’t remember a good remake from an evening lakorn.

Who? They’re speculating Meeya is one of the contestant? She can sing?

Edit: oh nvm, just saw her IG post. Lol

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Haha, I didn’t watch that one. I don’t think I watch my ch of evening lakorn remakes. Can’t remember a good remake from an evening lakorn.

Who? They’re speculating Meeya is one of the contestant? She can sing?

Edit: oh nvm, just saw her IG post. Lol
Quite a bit of fan thought she was Diamond mask to (although, pretty sure it is Gam lol). Maeya's career actually started off as a singer lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I try not to compare and stuff, but does anyone feel like one of the soundtrack is too much like New and Jiew's song? Lol. Whoever produced the song was pretty tacky.
The lyrics are a little similar, but different context, the dance moves, same type of style, the rhythm as well. One is more peppier (maeya's song) and NJ song is more sappy, but it is so similar. I still like Maeya's song though. I just felt it was too much of a coincidence lol.

Maeya-Mai Ruk Gor Ting

New Jiew - Mai Ruk ... Mai Taung

Here is the other sountrack.
Maeya - Khon Tee Mai Chai

I know most people want to see their favorites in primetime, but my favorite sometime is evening because it means the leads will more than likely sing the OST. I miss with Prim Prima was evening nang'ek, she also has a good singing voice.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I really like the Khon tee mai chai ost! It’s really good!! But damn Best is so freakin charming in here! I’m like literally watching/skimming through for Best and Art!! Haha they have good chemistry!!!!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Watching this makes me think that Best and Art should be prime time actors. They both have looks and their acting in here are very smooth!! Art is actually very sexy to me! Hehe :D Best is beautiful! :D

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel primetime is too much angst and drama... evening is seems more fun and ppl falling in love... this would try this one...in general I been watching k & c drama to take me in a fantasy love and to fall in love along with them

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I started this lakorn now. I am on episode 2. Maeya is pretty. So far I think she needs to tone down on some of her expressions but she is ok. She is the typical happy go lucky type but it seems she knows to fight back as well. Art is handsome. He reminds me of Aum A. Too bad it is raw so can't understand. As a ch3 lead actress she stands out lookwise but at the end of the day acting is the most important and keeps people. She is still green but hopefully she keeps getting opportunities to work on it and improve