[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG really Mew Laknara is in here. I like her a lot and glad to see she having another lakorn beside Wanalee. This time she get to play with actors around her age...hehe

Want to ask who the main couple?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I know all three couple are the main couple but I'm saying who going to be the the first couple...Is it going to be Boy couple or Mark couple for the first couple?...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
hm...the first couple is the "mature" guy, correct? so that would be Mark and Taew...
then the police guy's? so second is Boy and Kim.
then Kane with Mew last.

correct me if i'm wrong. ^^'

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm glad Taew is also in here. yay Boy&Kim are pair up, been wanting to see them as a couple, thought they were cute in THM. i want to see them play Au&Nan roles will be cute.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Almost all the couples in 4 hua jai are pairing up again
Yeah. I bet if Aum schedule wasn't so busy he might be able to pair with Kim again. They were so cute together, I really enjoy seeing them together. Same for Mark and Mint... They need to pair up again!

I'm glad Boy and Kim and Mark and Taew is going to pair up for this lakorn. I thought it was interesting to see Boy playing Kim brother in 4 hua jai, but when they were together I secretly thought they were cute together. Mark and Taew would also make a very good looking couple, both of them are young but they have a mature look. I hope we can see the fitting soon!

tiffalin

sarNie Egg
Mark&Taew look younger.Nadech said mark looked youngest in them. They suit the second or third couple in this lakorn

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to see Boy with Kim but sometime I want him with Taew since they were cute in Hua Jai Song Park.
Mark with Taew
Kan with Mew

Anyone have a picture of Kan?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i posted pic of kane in the earlier pages prisna ^_^

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/44032-ch3-sam-noom-nuer-thong-maker-y/page__view__findpost__p__744689

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/44032-ch3-sam-noom-nuer-thong-maker-y/page__view__findpost__p__744691

tiffalin

sarNie Egg
They should have Kim play Pok's character but sounds like they're having Taew play Pok's character and Mak play Jakrit's character.
Agree,They should have Kim play Pok's character,kim looks mature and independent. Why ch3 offer serious role to Mark all the time? He is so young and cute actually

Mark and Taew really make a very good looking and cute couple!They suit the second or third couple in this lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn kane looks hot and cute too, is he playing the youngest couple from the older version Au/Nott sister i forgot her name.
Kane and Mew will look cute bickering each other.