[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
T-T

it's ok. i didn't have high hopes because i doubted the producer would want to wait even a year. i can hope for a 4HuaJai cast reunion in a future lakorn... T-T

at least there is Boy-Margie. those two are near top of my list. <3

not too into Mint N.... ><

don't know any of the other guys, but Matt is pretty. i'm waiting for her lakorn with Grate W.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am totally fine with this since I am MTEAM BIAS!!!!!!!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!at least Mak is not paired up with Mint N
=x

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw yay so happy matt has a new lakorn for this year. funny how the n'eks name all start with "m" just like in wan jai gup nai jorm ying and instead of mint c its mint n lol

ugh Ball doesnt look cute. i hope he isnt in here. dont want him with matt

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!! YAYYY! :dance2: I'm glaD BMTEAM are reunite together again! We have YADECH + BMTEAM reunite! Now just waiting for MTEAM... pretty pretty please!!!!!

funny how the n'eks name all start with "m" just like in wan jai gup nai jorm ying and instead of mint c its mint n lol

ugh Ball doesnt look cute. i hope he isnt in here. dont want him with matt
LOL, yeah I find that funny too also funny how Mint.C & Mint.N exchange co-star.. LOL.

WEll I started to like First since I saw him with Mint.C in Wan Jai.

Also, Ball looks pretty decent! I havent seen him before.. But maybe Matt has the look that is a bit mature for him judging from his photo from pantip?!

no mark no mint chalida

no yaya no barry

totally disappointed
Yeah me too b/c it would've been totally awesome if they were together with BMTEAM here but its okay! Hope for the future soon^^ Plus, I want them to have their own story not share with other couples now after 4Huajai!! Hehe.

boy and margie - yeah for that :) they were great in wm
first and mint n. - totally dissapointed... first was quite stiff but bearable in wanjai but mint n. she was totally stiff in nrl. I couldn't watch it till the end cos I couldn't stand her. there is something i don't like about her acting and also her face. there is something weird about it, don't know exactly what it is. don't want to offend anyone. so sorry to her fans...
ball and matt - don't know ball, but i love matt :) if ball is not confirmed, perhaps there is still a possibility that mark is in that. mark and matt would be a great pair too :D
BMTEAM! Made my day!! :dance1:

First & Mint.N - LOL, it's funny how both are stiff actors and they are paired up together! Maybe we won't notice their stiffness since both are going to be stiff together. Hehe. I hope their acting improves! First was bearble although not the best acting. I like First although Mint is alright for me not a fan of her but I don't dislike her either. I think First will be a better match for rather than Mark and Nadech in NRJL since she looks so mature look for them besides the fact that she is 3-4 years older than both of them.

Ball & Matt - Ball looks really young at least from that photo from pantip! THey should find an older looking praek that suits Matt. Matt does look older than her age like how Kim does too. I want Mark and Nadech to Mint.C and Yaya only! LOL, I'm very biased when it comes to BMTEAM, MTEAM, YADECH! My obsession! Hehe. :worthy:

ilOVEyOU

sarNie Hatchling
Oh; God; i hope they will recast! :] PLEASE But; ilike Matt & boy & Margie & Ball; but recast please; :[ but what happen? gosh; i love Boy & Margie; but i want MTEAM! & BYTEAM TOO :[

hippo

sarNie Adult
happy that boy and margie are paired together in here
happy about matt too
first isn't to bad

but ball....oh why would you do that to matt??? i would rather her with first at least he has the height

disappointed that 4HJHK cast isn't reunited but at least mark isn't paired with Mint N...

BM team got a lakorn together, now for Mteam!!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So no more Mteam & Yadech? :teary:
I guess it's okay as long as BMteam is still in here. :)
Love them both! :heart:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
so is it definitely confirmed that that's the cast???

because Mark interviewed (source Yadech forum) and he said he MIGHT have another one with Boy and Nadech...
>< wishful thinking...

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
so is it definitely confirmed that that's the cast???

because Mark interviewed (source Yadech forum) and he said he MIGHT have another one with Boy and Nadech...
>< wishful thinking...
Reaallly??! If it's not this one then it's probably the lakorn for Off Pongpat b/c Nadech said he was having one with the same director which is Off too! I hope they do reunite with the same nangeks from 4HJHKK!!!^^

I only want to see BMTEAM! I'm not interested in the other two pairs. :p

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Ball Soranat, is he the Exact actor? I like First and I think he is cute but I'm not a fan of Mint N very much. I think she is popular bc she looks like Aump P.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Update news from Boy&Margie fanthread in pantip.
Boy Pakorn -Margie
First Ekkapong - Mint Nutvara
Ball Soranat - Matt

Source: http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10082245/A10082245.html
comment #192 but he said Ball is not confirmed yet as he's got to film 2 lakorns now. His pic is in comment#94 He appears in Plerng See Rung (Grate & Matt) too. And First Ekkapong is the guy pairs up with Mint C. in Wanjai Gub Nai Jomying. I think you guys know Mint N. already. I think she will look good with First as she looks too mature for Mark or Nadech.
I hope this is truly confirmed! I was so excited when Boy+Margie was announced. But I read at spicyforum that it's still rumored to be Boy + Mark + Nadech and unknown nang'eks?! o_O

I really hope their will be no changes!!!

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I quite sure now that Nadech won't be in this lakorn anymore. He just chat with his fans in Nadech World last night. A fan post the news that he's having 2 lakorns, GRPGR and Sam Noom Nue Tong, he replied that 'don't believe the news or rumors' I think it implies that he won't be in this lakorn coz he confirms GRPGR already.