[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

kaylamoua27

sarNie Egg
Yep fun4fun i'll agree on your comment there. I don't know much about First. They should get someone else to replace Mario. I don't have hopes in Mario new lakorn
with Taew.

Y! MARIO IS A GREAT ACTOR, IT DOESN'T HAVE TO FIT LAKORN, AS LONG HE CAN ACT THAN HE COULD BE ON ANY..
IT ALL ABOUT THE ACTING. PLUS HE IS VERY HANDSOME INCLUDING BARRY AND MARK TOO. THIS 3 HOTTIE WILL
FIT BECAUSE I LOVE THERE ACTING.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Y! MARIO IS A GREAT ACTOR, IT DOESN'T HAVE TO FIT LAKORN, AS LONG HE CAN ACT THAN HE COULD BE ON ANY..
IT ALL ABOUT THE ACTING. PLUS HE IS VERY HANDSOME INCLUDING BARRY AND MARK TOO. THIS 3 HOTTIE WILL
FIT BECAUSE I LOVE THERE ACTING.
Yes indeed i understand how u feel about Mario i do reckon his a handsome guy and he'll improve very soon. Right
now Mark and Barry seems its everyone interest i'll be tuning in to see Mario with Taew.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't seen any of Mario's projects b/c his first lakorn will be the upcoming one with Taew, whcih I am very looking forward to. I can't wait for it to air. I'm glad that Mario will FINALLY star in lakorns! I've been waiting for that day ^__^

hippo

sarNie Adult
oh i thought it was going to boy pakorn instead of mario.

would love to see the guys paired with the girls from 4hua jai, the same couples if possible.
i would go crazy if it happened

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
idk but all i want is boy with margie, mark with mint, nadech with yaya.. aww if only kim can go somewhere in here. hmm maybe try first with kim??? but first does look good with mint too... lol whatever first with kim, mark with mint,nadech with yaya, boy with margie.. if they get atleast mark and mint together or nadecha and yaya together or boy and margie together i'm totally watching it. I don't mind mario but his lakorn with ryan from paran was not interesting to me. i'll have to see how taew and mario goes and if it's good then mario with taew mark with mint yaya with nadech boy with margie 3 out of those 4

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ha mentioning about Kim she's has not yet found a co-star that suited her cos she's new and can't figure who's
that person 4 her, until she has given and accept in more lakorn in the future. To me Kim with Aum is kind of
odd maybe i am use to seeing him with Aff.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ha mentioning about Kim she's has not yet found a co-star that suited her cos she's new and can't figure who's
that person 4 her, until she has given and accept in more lakorn in the future. To me Kim with Aum is kind of
odd maybe i am use to seeing him with Aff.
Your right, it's odd for Kim and Aum to paired together. They have no spark between them.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
me too...aum/kim lakorn got me back into watch lakorn after over 5 year haitus...i mostly rewatched old lakorns

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
me too...aum/kim lakorn got me back into watch lakorn after over 5 year haitus...i mostly rewatched old lakorns
Same here!! ^^

I love Aum with Kim!!

I think he looks very cute with Taew and Aff too.

cool, awesome.. can't wait to hear more.. let it be yaya, mint. c and taew
I wish that too! I love Taew, Yaya, Mint.C my favorites newbies! Along with Margie and Kim too :wub:

Some fans @spicy forum said the cast has been changed from Mario to Louis Scott he'll maybe taking Thon Jakrit role in old
version thats good cos Louis looks more mature to fit that character more than Mario.
How sad! I was really looking forward to MAROIO, MARK, and NADECH!!!

Oh this lakorn the director want to be like 4 hua jai haeng kon kow. She wants Mark, Nadech , boy, Yaya, mint c but I'm not sure if she want Kim or Margie. But they're running into problem bc mark , Yaya and mint are showing lakorn for chatchai lakorn. She only have Nadech and boy queue so she said she have to pick newbie actrsses bc she saud they are short of actresses. I don't know why she said that when they have ton of nangeks in channel 3.
THanks the news! Hope it confirms soon!!! I would love it to be like 4 hua jai haeng kon kow really much. PLEASE!!

Btw, they are done filming nok chatchai lakorn already!!

Did they forget about the power 3 crew They have alot of young actresses. If they need new actress...tell them sarnworld got alot! Ahahaha I'm sure all of us will audition! I mean we'll be new actresses don't know if "young" would cover us all.
LOL, you are so funny!! I know Power 3 crew have sooo many actress that they could use! Since most Power 3 crew actress are just supporting and are not well known.. only Namfon.P and Pat but there fame are slowly dying already.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Same here!! ^^

I love Aum with Kim!!

I think he looks very cute with Taew and Aff too.

I wish that too! I love Taew, Yaya, Mint.C my favorites newbies! Along with Margie and Kim too :wub:

How sad! I was really looking forward to MAROIO, MARK, and NADECH!!!

THanks the news! Hope it confirms soon!!! I would love it to be like 4 hua jai haeng kon kow really much. PLEASE!!

Btw, they are done filming nok chatchai lakorn already!!

LOL, you are so funny!! I know Power 3 crew have sooo many actress that they could use! Since most Power 3 crew actress are just supporting and are not well known.. only Namfon.P and Pat but there fame are slowly dying already.
Yes indeed your right Namfon she is like the on show queen of the evening lakorn but i still like her, as for Pat
is completely different since she has done badly surgery to herself. :scratchhead2:

hippo

sarNie Adult
confirm this with the 4 huajai cast already!!! lol.

i hope all their schedules get cleared for this, they will definitely rake in the ratings and us all over again....lol

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I hope it's confirmed too. From what I heard, I think they get Boy, Nadech and Kim now, the others are still unconfirmed.

Hmm, I think Yaya and Mint C. are the power3 crews too. Yaya is the third generation and Mint C. is the second generation of Power3. Mint joined Power3 when she's 12, she's in the same gen as Gale Wipawee, Maprang and Taew. Yaya joined it when she's 14, her gen has Gijee.

Maprang, Mint, Gale

Mint C. & Taew in the initial ceremony for lakorn stars.

Mint, Yaya and Gijee

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG. Thanks RASA^^ I love BOY&MARGIE.. But I don't mind! I hope KIM is paired up w/BOY here. SO leave Nadech with Yaya & Mark with Mint, PLEASE :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope it's confirmed too. From what I heard, I think they get Boy, Nadech and Kim now, the others are still unconfirmed.

Hmm, I think Yaya and Mint C. are the power3 crews too. Yaya is the third generation and Mint C. is the second generation of Power3. Mint joined Power3 when she's 12, she's in the same gen as Gale Wipawee, Maprang and Taew. Yaya joined it when she's 14, her gen has Gijee.

Maprang, Mint, Gale

Mint C. & Taew in the initial ceremony for lakorn stars.

Mint, Yaya and Gijee
Gale she's the oldest out from all of them, think now she's like 20 something. I'm rooting for Barry and Mint C in this one.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I wouldn't mind Barry and Mint together, but too bad he's already pulled out! I want MARK inplace of Barrry!!!^^

I didn't know Yaya is Power 3 too! I guess most newbies are part of it like how CH7 has the Dutchies.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to know the storyline too^^ But it's a remake about 3 couples! Go to the first page to see trailer! It's looks really CUTE!!