[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks for the clip but can I ask why are you not ready for the scene?
Because I am Bargie biased lol

Anyways I am excited to see today's episode, didn't get a chance to watch it this morning because we had guests over.

Katerine

Butterfly123
LOL fun! i skipped the whole willing scene yesterday it wasn't as god as my bargie's tender moment in Roy Marn :p :coverlaf:

well not many scenes today with Koey i have a feeling next week may be a bit.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks Kat for the heads up but I am used to it. I am sure there is more to come with Koey. I wonder what he did to make Phao fall for him, she has yet shown any sign.

Just started episode 12 and I had to FF Aew's scenes. She is not as smart as I thought she would be.

Let's spam, I have a few hours before I log off.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Pausing on episode 12, oh MY GOSH I am so disappointed. They should have kept the old version where Phao wanted to end the game because she saw Korn, not because Thee told her that Korn left him. It was so weak when he admitted he liked her, it would have been more emotional to see Phao sympathize with Korn. And the flashbacks with Korn and Thee just came in at the wrong time. Same with Wat and Naem. They seem to be so in love which was not what we were supposed to witness!!! I like Naem even though she was on the bitchy side, she just wanted some attention. A girl would like to be showered with love once in awhile and it shows that Wat has been lacking in that area. I can see why she became so bitchy and controlling. But it is sort of her fault because after showing her bitchy side, Wat started loosing interest. Plus it seem like Wat doesn't do anything so she is like pushing him to become a better person. Even though Wat said he loved his job, I don't see him doing anything lmao. And to this day I still don't have a clue what Thee does for a living. See this is when I expect too much from a lakorn and in the end, it just doesn't meet my expectation.

Katerine

Butterfly123
lol i dunno what Thee does :scratchchin: he's probably one off those trust fund kids :coverlaf:
i dunno what happened between the rest of the cast b/c Aew was giving me headach i mean everyone knows Krit lives her i mean EVERYONE! apart from her or she knew but doesn't believe it :rolleyes1: so i skipped most of this episode for my Koey :coverlaf:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finished today's episode, a little disappointed. I thought there was going to be some character development in here but the characters seem to all go flat. Krit still has his one sided love, although he has shown her how much of a gentleman he is. There has yet to be any sign of feelings coming from Aew or it could be that Kim's acting is still weak or that her character was poorly thought thoroughly and written.

Okay I don't know if I am excited to see next week episodes. This week has been lately a letdown. Did Aew break up officially with her loser bf because I FF all the scenes that contained her in it.

Katerine

Butterfly123
I just finished today's episode, a little disappointed. I thought there was going to be some character development in here but the characters seem to all go flat. Krit still has his one sided love, although he has shown her how much of a gentleman he is. There has yet to be any sign of feelings coming from Aew or it could be that Kim's acting is still weak or that her character was poorly thought thoroughly and written.

Okay I don't know if I am excited to see next week episodes. This week has been lately a letdown. Did Aew break up officially with her loser bf because I FF all the scenes that contained her in it.
Yeah i think they broke things off today?? i dunno though i think i might have FF that bit though but i'm guessing so as she was meant too lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol Kat you FF Aew's scenes too? I know I pretty much did, Krit couldn't even save me from pressing the FF button because I just couldn't take Aew's moping. Why mope over a dick head? Has he done anything good for her? I think I would be crying because I wasted so many damn years with such a loser but then again, if it was me, I would have broken up with someone like Pran a long time ago.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I liked what Fai said today about her situation. It wasn't very nice or polite but it was honest and that's rare for a n'ek. Anyone else think Marie looks like a young Nussaba?

I like Mark and his character Krit but their couple story is a total snooze. I want to like Tee/Pao and they do have cutesy moments but I feel sorry for Korn even though she went in knowing it was a no strings attached deal I still feel bad for her. But at least she smartened up and left.

Katerine

Butterfly123
@Fun, Haha i would too!err Pran make me angry i would cry happy tear from breaking up with him he's such a manipulative little $h!t! err!

HAHA, yeah i think watch most of this lakorn in FF mood unless Thee or Phao scene turns up, or it looks interesting and i wanna watch haha.

i usally watch all my lakorns in FF mood unless i really like it then i watch nearly every scene and so far that only happened with Bargie in Roy Marn :coverlaf: that lakorn bought me back into the lakorn scene again LOL.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think Roy Marn was the only lakorn last year that I did not FF any scenes.

I still like Phao and Thee but the scripting screwed up. It would have made more sense if Phao stopped the game when she sees Korn all sad and depressing. Actually I don't feel bad for Korn at all, she finally made the right decision, why stick around when you know nothing good will come out of it. I don't blame her for the situation she is in because no one knows what the future hold. Maybe she thought she could tame Thee if she stuck around but unfortunately it didn't work out the way she thought it would end.

Even though I am disappointed in Thee's confession and Phao's decision to end the game, it wasn't what I expected. I thought there could have been more heartache and depth in it. But I guess the lakorn focus so much on Krit and Aew, they sort of lost their purpose of the other characters.

Katerine

Butterfly123
i know what you mean, this lakorn is meant to focus on all 3 equally but it was more like the Aew/Krit lakorn. and the script is screwed up! i think they changed a lot of it when the floodings happened b/c Phao thee scenes were kind of not making sense this week.

when Phao decided to end the game i always pictured she would see korn looking at Thee with love in the eyes and feel bad about her game, then end it but she just freaked out and ended it when Thee confessed liking her.

i don't think i would have watched this lakorn if it wasn't for Koey lol, i mean i love Boy, Kim & Mark but for me this lakorn isn't giving them credit :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They are my favorite couple in here, but no one can win boy and Margie couple.

Does any one upload episode 11 yet? Wanna watch it badly.
this is the exact comment Lilypha Boy and Margie they are the pair from heaven :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL fun! i skipped the whole willing scene yesterday it wasn't as god as my bargie's tender moment in Roy Marn :p :coverlaf:

well not many scenes today with Koey i have a feeling next week may be a bit.
I haven't got to the willing episode yet ja but since U mention I might be skipping too

fun

Expired Sarnie
i know what you mean, this lakorn is meant to focus on all 3 equally but it was more like the Aew/Krit lakorn. and the script is screwed up! i think they changed a lot of it when the floodings happened b/c Phao thee scenes were kind of not making sense this week.

when Phao decided to end the game i always pictured she would see korn looking at Thee with love in the eyes and feel bad about her game, then end it but she just freaked out and ended it when Thee confessed liking her.

i don't think i would have watched this lakorn if it wasn't for Koey lol, i mean i love Boy, Kim & Mark but for me this lakorn isn't giving them credit :(
I wonder if the novel is a lot better. I could read a little Thai but it will take me years to read a full page lol and my minimal Thai will take me nowhere unless I practice more. But right now I am learning Korean because in the next 2 years I will be going there. Yep just started saving up this year. 100 a month will suffice when the 2 year is up.

Katerine

Butterfly123
the books probably 100 time better they always LOL. i think in movies/lakorns they leave a whole lot out, i can't read thai to my mum annoyance.
but i'm slowly learning, slowly... very slowly! lol

OH man your so lucky! i wanna go to Korea its on my list of countries i wanna go to before i hit 40 :coverlaf:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Always...the book or novel you said it will always be better than the movie or the lakorn...BUT Im lazy when it come to reading hahaha and of crouse I don't read Thai but it goes to America book...I rather watch than read lol

Katerine

Butterfly123
Sweet_09 i'm the complete opposite to you lol i love to read!! if you could get paid for reading books you like that would be my ideal job LOL and if i could read thai my Nan would forever be shipping out Thai books to me :loool:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Katerine who would ever refuse on getting paid for reading...it a easy job to do to get money hahaha...anyways the only time when i pick up a book and read it is when it come to grade or when I feel like it lol...

Katerine

Butterfly123
Haha true!! you can call me Kat if you want everyone does :p
err i hated reading books when i was in school i mean they were all boring, i remember this one book Hole? and i read 3 pages and i feel asleep in class >.<.