[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Like Aew didn't expect that all along...stupid girl! I will not like her until she finally hooks up with Krit LOL!

Fai is not to be blamed at all. Wat & Naem's relationship was rocky even before Fai came into the picture. Wat meeting Fai and getting to know her just confirm that Naem is in fact not the right girl for him. It wasn't going to work, regardless. At this point, both Naem and Wat had fallen out of love for one another. Naem just refused to accept that they don't love each other anymore. She's all about reputation and status. She wants to win. She clearly stated people can married without love. I think Wat has been clear enough. He's told her to break up a while back, but Narm was in denial. I can see why Wat had fallen out of love for Naem. It's all about her and what she wants. She calls his friends constantly and harasses them. She goes after Fai instead of Wat. Yes, Wat was ignoring her and I would too. Naem is irrational and there is just no way of talking to her.

arun

sarNie Egg
Naem doesnt love wat. She cukoo. Wat ask her, u love me that much. Her answer was ur my property! that was cold

fun

Expired Sarnie
Speaking of psychos and crazy stunts, I really, really genuinely feel bad for Naem (I mean, you know, unless she does something unforgiveable like team up with Pran :annoyed: ). No matter how crazy, controlling, and demanding she is, she still loves Wat. I can understand why he would fall out of love with her, but at the same time I can see why it's also his fault she turned into what she is. If he gets shot in one of next weeks episodes, GOOD. It's perfect excuse for the doctors to sew in some balls and backbones while they're taking out that bullet. And it's good closure for Naem. Maybe she'll move the hell on and stop chasing something that's obviously over.
I am just going to qoute coffee.addict. There is no one to blame, not Fai, not Wat and definitely not Naem.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhh... don't mind me randomly jumping in.. No one I know watches lakorns, thus I have no one to share all this happiness with. :tearybye: They think I'm nuts.

LOL.

I shall start off by saying, I'm both thankful and scared out of my mind that Aew broke up with that jerkface bastard of a "boyfriend." I'm happy she broke up with Pran. I mean you know, it only took her FOREVER. He's now officially a psychotic ex-boyfriend. Yay! Personally, I thought her reason for staying with him were pathetic, which you know kind of makes her pathetic. But then again, I'm not in her shoes and I don't see what good she EVER saw in him. Pran and Aew didn't have the privileged of having loving flashbacks (thank the heavens!) like Naem and Wat. Urgh, by the way, the actor playing Pran is doing an excellent job because I can't stand his face! Even that work-out scene digusted me. :vomit: Anyways, since they're officially over now, I'm actually a little afraid of what kind of crazy stunt he's going to pull. Please don't shoot Kritchai!

Speaking of psychos and crazy stunts, I really, really genuinely feel bad for Naem (I mean, you know, unless she does something unforgiveable like team up with Pran :annoyed: ). No matter how crazy, controlling, and demanding she is, she still loves Wat. I can understand why he would fall out of love with her, but at the same time I can see why it's also his fault she turned into what she is. If he gets shot in one of next weeks episodes, GOOD. It's perfect excuse for the doctors to sew in some balls and backbones while they're taking out that bullet. And it's good closure for Naem. Maybe she'll move the hell on and stop chasing something that's obviously over.

Pao and her Ma Yai. (LOL!) I'm disappointed Pao and Tee BARELY had any scenes! Urgh. I would've enjoyed their bickering scenes. He confessed to her today in Ep 12, and I'm almost certain she heard him or at least read his lips. And the more I think about Tee's "loving stars" at Pao, the more he is starting to resemble a dog. You know the way dogs sometimes stare happily at their owners whenever they expect something? hahaha! I can't wait to see how she's going to fall for him, and how he's going to court her. It's going to be hilarious since we know his cheesy playboy tactics won't work on her. What would Krit say? I'm sure Krit and Wat knows Tee likes Pao. It's just so obvious.

Kritchai. He's so considerate, so sweet, so thoughtful, so caring, so always THERE to lend a shoulder or listen. I don't care how slow he may be, I find him too charming to dislike. The things he says, the way he thinks things through. Eeeek! Where does one find a guy as considerate and caring as this? Like in episode 11 yesterday, I just about melted. "ผมไม่ถือ..ผมไม่รีบ...ผมรอได้" OMG and he's patient too! I'm a sucker for these "ruk diow jai diow" pra eks. And then the happy look on his face when Fai told him about Aew's break up. *pounce* Priceless!

However... as much as I adoreeeee Kritchai, that does not mean I'm not annoyed with the um... lack of relationship development he and Aew has. I'm amazed the lakorn has kept on going this far with their relationship pretty much still at square one. It's mostly her fault anyway. :sleep: I can't believe Aew just could never process the fact that he likes her. The balls out of the park now. Everybody knows he likes her and even SHE knows he likes her. She chose to ignore and not believe the facts. He's been trying. Baby steps! At first I liked Kim's character, and I understood her reasoning, but as the show went on, her reasons started to become unreasonable.

As much as I'm ranting on, I do love this lakorn. It doesn't quite hit THE spot (so many flaws!), and but it's definitely keeps me satisfied. Can't wait til next weeks episodes!
Kinda long analysis and thanks for having this site to have crazy fans like us speaking our mind or else the world will just say we are a bunch of nuts. I agree with all your words but I still love Wat and Pai though. Call me biased since Boy is a great actor and the director did give lots of scenes showing how hard he went through to make such a move. FAlling in love is a bless but out of love is hell--is what I describe to today episode. I love this lakorn despites some flaws it showcases lots of different ways people approach love. The good cass is Karn--she choose to leave a relationship healthily though she got hurt while Naem is a complete different story. I do think Wat should be responsible but it takes two to destroy the relationship. Naem should have stopped before reaching this stage. As for Fai, you can clearly see that she is into Wat since the beginning. She changes her dressing way cos of him and she is always caring for him when he was sad about this problem with Naem. Thanks god that Fai is not like Eav or else she will just simply take forever to realize her true feeling or maybe they need a lakorn together.
Eav--tranditional stupid and proper n'ek, which annoys me the most, but I love Kim as an actress not her character. Krit, he is an ideal and perfect guy that every girl wants to take home with but the good one always be discovered last.
Pao and Tee--a playboy in love with a cute and innocent girl or bad boy get changed cos of good girl.
Love this lakorn but still complaint about the big majority time for Krit and Eav (boring characters), like most of you said eav should have dumped that guy century ago.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
have this posted before? I'm so sorry if double post
Eeeeeeekkkkikkkk can not wait!!!!!!! I want Kritchai and Arunsee to be together already!!!!
Finally Tee confessed he likes Lampao, and Gornkanork left him , hopefully more KOEY SCENCE!!!
Wat left Naem and is with Finally with Fai!! Hope Naem don't do anything pyscho!!

Katerine

Butterfly123
Someone at SF (so credits to spicyforum) that this is ending this week :tearybye: which means it only having the 15 episodes

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
No way! That's tooo short! O: Oh gosh. I hope they don't rush the ending. I feel like there wasn't much time for all of them to develop feelings for each other.

Katerine

Butterfly123
well it could be ending on the 20th and ave like 40 minute episode b/c num and vicky's lakorn is airing on the 20th january and ch 3 sometimes air an ending and new lakorn the same day dunno though.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
What! No... This weekend is the end of 3NNT. So sad.. :( :tearybye: I will miss the three boys a lot. Bye Bye Bye Mark,Boy,&Ken. :(

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
its ending already?? it hasnt been that long.. this sucks.. what will i do on the weekends now? sighs. i will miss the boys :tearybye:

Katerine

Butterfly123
i know no more Koey :( i thought when i saw the teaser for Vicky/Num's lakorn we had two weeks left so the lakorn would end with 18 episode but alas it was wrong but i reckon the ending will be on the 20th like an hour or so episode, but i dunno

fun

Expired Sarnie
WHAT!!! No!!! How can there be 3 episode left when there hasn't been any progress. I thought they were just beginning? Hm... this is what I hate about Ch3 now, they have turn into a Ch7 haha... well not exactly but I am seeing a pattern. I like the first few episodes and then somewhere in the middle I lose interest completely. I still enjoy 3NNT despite my frustration with how the plot is leading towards. But how can they completely destroy my love for 3NNT. New script writer please!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Kat I hope they will rush Krit and Aew. They wasted so many time on Aew that they made most of us hate her... well not hate, my very annoyed. Anyways I am glad she broke off with her BF but that just took too long.

They need to spend the remainder with the other two couple. Wat and Naem needs closure. Fai needs to become less like Naem, I just hope they don't start bickering, because that would be like a repeat of history lol As for Koey, they need to make a comeback for what I have been so disappointed about.

Won't be able to watch this weekend episode but will be here to spam before Friday comes. I will be going to a T-ara, Yangpa, and Davichi concert in SF.

Katerine

Butterfly123
Haha Fun, i think Hate is a strong word lol but i know what you mean, at time i got annoyed of Aew and her stupidity err... hopefully Kim & Mark will be better in their other lakorn b/c that similar to this one, b/c mark is stalker like again LOL.

Oh no i hope Fai see how annoying Naem is and not try to control Wat otherwise poor wat will be going from one controlling gf to another >.<

hope you have fun at the concerts!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
an update from Vicky Sunisa IG said Mou prab por look orn airing on the 20th January
after this so 3nnt should end by next weekend that might be 15 or 16 episode

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
did anyone post kinda photo yet. gosh never though kim n mark will kiss in here,glad too see them kisses.