[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Gosh I know! She just move & look at her! Pairing up with my prince charming in a quickness!

By the way tinah I absolutely loveeeee your siggy!!! :D
yet she has 4 upcomings!..it was already obvious she will pair up with ken right away especially since he's a hot comodity.

thanks tehehe. im ready for "soot sanae ha"

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Interesting pairing. I remember watching the last version and that was some Cruel Intentions like shit... this is definitely not something for people, me, who like happy endings or at least a justified one.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow araya is on a roll she has so many lakorns up for this year and 2 with ken one with great another one with tye all are all hot guyz hoot hoot

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oopsie i confused myself LOL gosh da titles was similar i got mixed up lol dunno who singing for dis lakorn lol

fanny

sarNie Adult
never see the old version before, but i am waiting for this one...gotta say this very hot pairing, love both araya and ken.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
but the old version nobody end up with anybody. wonder if this version will be happy ending. so what character will Ken play. willy or DoDo's character. but i like willy's character

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i never saw the original..

iono if pat is gonna be in this one since she has the one with por now..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I guess this will be my first Chompoo lakorn. Who could they possibly use to play Araya's younger sister? She's pretty young herself...I wonder if they'll choose someone the audience is familiar with, that usually plays supporting roles to play her sister, or are they going to get someone brand new...?

Who was the p'ek in the original anyway? Willy?

If Ken plays Dodo's character, then he'll play someone who doesn't really understand Sai, but be the object of her affection...if Ken plays Dodo's character, he'll eventually lean towards Looksorn since Sai doesn't pay too much attention to him...so neither would be that good for Ken, unless they change things, which I'm sure they'll do...

But, from what I've read, I prefer Ken as Willy's character too...which would be funny, because Ken and Willy are in Soot Saneha together...but I prefer Ken as the nicer guy, than the dull, judgmental one...

Plus, they're not the only two men that likes/loves Mew, who's the other guy in the opening credits? I forget his real name...but he played Cherry's sleezy ex in Kaew Tah Pee...

tinah

sarNie Coma
if ken plays willys character his role isnt that big compare to dodos although he is the pra'ek. i dont think they'll cast ken as supporting though, so maybe the script will be change alittle. i dont know but i cant picture araya in mew's role.

the other guys name is Jeb from kaew tah pee

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i remember when chompoo did dat lakorn w/ note and looktarn (i think allysa willis? i forgot lol) played as her younger sister and they look a lot alike man lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Maybe they should have a different n'ek and let Araya play the sister...and give Ken Dodo's character...Who knows, this is still a long ways to go, so they'll prolly still be figuring stuff out...

It's just really hard for me to picture Ken with Chompoo...I'd rather see him in more lakorns with Ann...I just am indifferent towards her...I've never wanted to watch anything with her in it...I don't know, there's just something about her that makes me turn away...

So who would be suitable to play Sai and Looksorn...? Or Dodo and Willy's characters? Who do guys think they'd bring in to play the other guy in Sai's life, meaning Willy or Dodo's character? Whichever they decide to give to Ken...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh dang, so this is confirm to be ken and chompoo?..wowzas....good choice for her to move to ch3 then

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i hope they use the same theme song. The old theme song was damn good.

chun pen dung sai.. took dat sa tone ma.......

lol... sorry, I got carried away.