solin

sarNie Adult
I hope Pat won't be in this lakorn
I really like her and I hate to see her alone at the end of the lakorn
like this one with Yardthip and Tye
and if Chompoo is casted...I think she will be paired up with Rome

Ana

sarNie Adult
If she's playing as the young sis then she'll die. So regardless she isn't getting anyone.

i don't know...i think araya may be cast as n'rai, seeing as to how she has been a n'rai before...but i don't see pat as n'rai...they might cast her as n'ek...either way, i would love to watch either one paired with Rome...:)

Ana

sarNie Adult
But the sister role isn't a n'rai. She was actual quite sweet. But she did some mistake too which I feel isn't forgivable :rolleyes:

tinah

sarNie Coma
no one ends up with each other in here so even if araya or pat is n'ek they wouldnt get with rome. ive always wanted to see bee bandith and anne in here. it would hurt not to see them get together though

solin

sarNie Adult
no one ends up with each other in here so even if araya or pat is n'ek they wouldnt get with rome. ive always wanted to see bee bandith and anne in here. it would hurt not to see them get together though
Well...the issue looks so sad :mellow:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I hope Pat won't be in this lakorn
I really like her and I hate to see her alone at the end of the lakorn
like this one with Yardthip and Tye
and if Chompoo is casted...I think she will be paired up with Rome

is she the n'rai???or supporting actress...probably she will get a p'ek...

solin

sarNie Adult
Since It is a remake I was searching on youtube for the original version
and when I saw the opening I imedialtly recognize this lakorn lol.
the one with Miew and Willy in Monaco !
I think I was too young to remember the title.

I still don't want Pat to be in it
since n'ek is the elder half-sister I think It's Chompoo who will have the role
Pat look too young to be her elder
and I hate the stupid sister role because she is too gentle and innocent
well I hate seeing her in this kind of role lol.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i think i wanna see chompoo n rome more as a coupl than rome and pat.. hehe..
me too, i rather see chompoo and rome as couple than pat and rome. pat is just cute, her acting sometime can be annoying. hope chom will have more lakorn with some cuties from ch.3 unlike ch.7 hardly any cute p'ek.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha ch7 has some cuties.. like cee.. win.. lol.. but ch3 has more varieties lol... HEAVEN lol..

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
I can totally see Chompoo as Sai. Chompoo has the confident aura about her to pull off Sai's character. But man, I totally love this lakorn. I cried buckets for Sai and her mom lo.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'm glad Chompoo moved to CH3 [: They definitley are giving her more opportunities, roles and lakorns to play in. I think she'll look better w/ Rome than Pat ofcourse. She looks too young for him !

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
I remember watching the old one with Mew and Willy. Hated, hated Mew's character! And the ending was just plain stupid!

Love Mew and Willy together, but hated the lakorn.