[Ch3] Ruk Tong Oom (Maker J Group)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@mahalo : somehow that got me thinking of a line nadech said to yaya in duang jai akkanee. He told her she was the enemy of his heart. Wow so Great is a villian of my heart. Lol. God im so crazy.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I so can't wait for all the scenes when they are BFF then to co-parents then to falling in love. I just love the way he looks at Matt.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I wonder What n'rai's role is in this one. Is she a jealous friend? Ex gf? Crazy jealous cousin? Obsessed flight attendant? Fiancé/not yet fiance but was chose by the monster in law? Ooh lala.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Omg!!! That baby even if he is at the bottom in the pic he is so darn cute. I hope the n'rai isn't straight up crazy. I can deal with a lot of stuff but I can't deal with crazy stupid and unreasonable n'rai.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Ahh what if she kidnaps the baby. Hey two possible outcomes of the story: 1. Great and matt's characters will eventually become closer (perhaps a confession) 2. More miserable misunderstandings.
I hate evil n'rais with crazy intentions. Like geez go spend money at the mall..quit ruining your image.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
crzy n'rai ok as long as pra'nang is smart and strong

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Matt hasnt played a role where she's weak. This would be a first but I highly doubt it. No way in hell would a weak girl have the ability to become mom and demand her guy bff be the daddy. Miss romcom/drama queen will be a strong headed woman. Lets hope she's smarter than other n'eks as well as her n'rai co-star.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt play a somewhat weak Ne'k role with Boy and she does it perfectly. Like I said, with Matt she has that evil mean look about her but when the role calls for her to be the opposite she pulls it off convincingly. Matt is just too good as the strong N'ek where she can beat the crap off the Rai. Talking about that, I love the scene of Kularb Rai Glai Ruk where she was in a slap fighting scene with the N'rai. And the one part where Grate gave her his shirt, the look on her face. She looked like a crazy drugged up N'ek with her hair all messed up and puffy dark eyes lol.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Well what I meant was her characters don't let people walk all over them. They're always physically strong and determined. In fah krajang dao, she at least fights and says her true feelings. Unlike namfon's character from mere jum pen. Swear I was going to strangle her along with Oh. "Yes I told my aunt I wanted to marry you because of your money" but really "i got forced to marry you because Oh took off and i should repay my debt to my aunt for all the years she has taken care of me as a SLAVE" Seriously?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Mia Jum Bpen was one of my crazy obsessions as a teenager along with Ploy Lom Phet. Namfon's characters were dumb in both lakorns but I still love her! Lol. I agree though. I hate weak n'eks who let others walk all over them. Maybe that's why I like Matt as well. She always plays strong characters.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She's definitely not weak in here because she's playing a modern woman. She has played a weak character. In Fah Krajang Dao, her character was caring, sweet, and gentle. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It is almost on air sometime next week right? I am not fan of a weak N'ek so I rather Matt be strong. N'ek without a backbone kills me.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Grate has a decent voice but to be an actual singer is another story. Sigh, the man is so handsome in suit. Tall, dark and handsome.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Can Great sing well enough to be a part of the OST? Some may say at least tolerable enough to be singing an OST, but that's not always true. Kob sang a part of the OST for Dao Prasook...and...it was horrible. I wanted to burn that song. Haha.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He sang ost in kularb? At least I think he did..it was decent. The trailer shows how nk is so...to me u can't mistake that as week.