[Ch3] Ruk Tong Oom (Maker J Group)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Awww my beautiful pranangs will definitely make great parents....NOT!! They will by the end of the show haha. Everytime I think of P'Great I think of P'Matt automatically. Vice versa. Together they have the best chemistry. Does anyone know if they're even done filming since tzer came out already?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They should already be done with filming...I am guessing that is why Matt took another lakorn with greate lol. That baby is just way too cute.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Why can't onscreen couples belong together in real life?!? Especially those really close onscreen couples like Anne and Ken, Aff and Aum, and Matt + Great? I want another couple like Nok Jariya and Johnny Anfone + Kob and Brook. Haha. It'd be so cool for n'eks and p'eks to live happily ever after in reality as well.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sometimes....they are too good of a friend. I once always root for my favorite on screen to date. But that was back in the Kob/Num days though. Matt is the only N'ek that I like and didn't care if she didn't date her fellow co-stars. Actually, I didn't want her to date her co-stars. Honestly, I thought Matt was way picky in the requirements of a boyfriend lol. When she listed what his qualities has to be...I thought she was looking for a saint.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Haha. . She is. ..A good guy like her dad...I use to root for Koo-kwan back in the day... now.. As long as they are happy that all that matter ^.^ ...it be a plus if she and great are something more. .

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Back in my teenage days, I was crazy in love with my koo kwans and wanted them to be together in real life. I'd search all over the internet for clues to see if they had any interest for each other. I don't do that now and can really care less whom they dated. However, when I see couples who are best friends off screen, I can't help but think why not? I'm one of those who feels that a man and woman cannot be best friends. They're bound to be attracted to each other some time. If not both, one likes the other while the other doesn't.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agree...they are bound to like each other at some point. ..Sometime at the same time and other time at different times...

I do like great/matt relationship off screen as well..Matt what's a gentlemen and great try to do the kiss scene w/o harming her "women hood" can't find word for it

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Haha that picture where the baby's hair was split in half was hilarious. Haha. Something about Great's smile and skin color I'd say. I love that he is a bit darker than other thai actors in the lakorn industry. We can automatically spot him as the thai actor with the sexy&cocky grin that makes every next breath you take feel like they're precious. I know im exaggerating but come on his name is Great after all. Haha I love this man.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He stands out for sure. He's not the cookie cutter.  Usually, the celebs are about being light skin Grate is the opposite that is why he's super handsome. I just love his smile.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Exactly, this dark toned actor has definitely stolen my heart...a 100th of my heart I'd say.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I thought Great was really cute when I first saw him in his first lakorn Ruk Ter Yod Ruk with Pat and Por. He was the villain. Now, Idk. I don't find him as cute. Lol.