[Ch3] Ruk Tong Oom (Maker J Group)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
She actually used to be stick skinny. Lol. I think her physique is one size smaller than Kim. Matt has a perky butt though. Lol. 

Yeah, she does have a very nice butt. They look so nice sometimes I think they're not real. Haha. I also meant to say she's thin, but carries herself in a way that doesn't make her look scrawny. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Matt was thinner but She looks fuller now....She's so Sassy I love her....she does sexy really well

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wish Matt would try out her bang again, she was beautiful with the bang. she is skinny with long legs but that butt of hers. When I was watching PRPR and the part where she was wearing tight jeans all I can do is stare at that butt lol. There are a lot of skinny N'eks out there but there's few that is skinny and has the butt Matt has.

If you listened to Matt, what I like about her is she says a lot of out there stuff. I remembered when she was on a show with Yardtip and another girl Matt said something so out there even Yardtip could not defend her lol Yard admit Matt has a tendency to say things that even she doesn't understand.

I hope Ann does take notice of Matt, if anyone can do a remake of any of her lakorns especially the dramatic ones Matt could carry that role proudly. I want a revenge lakorn as well. But the Pra'ek has to look strong. And Matt is a tall girl anyone shorter isn't going to do but mostly importantly I want the guy to know how to act.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, hopefully Anne broadens her horizon and pick different actresses/actors for her productions. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
I wasn't so hopeful too when she had three upcoming lakorns, but now she's almost done with her two lakorns, Ab Ruk Online is coming out this year so maybe she'll give Matt and Ken a role in her production if she won't act herself, it's strange Ken would be rumoured in two of her lakorns. 

She is SUPER tall, James is not that scrawny anymore, you should see his early photos XD He could carry Matt easily, he struggled a little bit though. She's not as light as Mint, he gave her a piggyback ride and carried her with one arm LOL.
I haven't been in the Ka Badin thread in a while. Lol. I did see the clip while he was carrying Matt. He said she wasn't heavy. LIES. Lol. Usually, every girl tries to lighten her weight when being carried. Haha. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
he did a damn good job carrying mint in Ronapee w/1 hand...i was very impress w/him...great acting...looking at ease

He said she wasn't heavy but did he say she was Light? hehehe...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt looks heavy to be carrying around by James. Unless you are a football player I don't see the N'eks being light lol. I think James is still growing so he'll probably change in the upcoming years.

The closer this lakorn is about to air the more excited I am. I like the fact, that her lakorns are not too far apart from each other. I remember waiting for like almost a year to watch her lakorn because of school. And when that one lakorn is not good it sucks to be a fan of hers hahahha but I managed to watch it anyway knowing her other lakorn won't be out soon. 

Since she's taking on more lakorns now I hope she'll be given more meatier roles. I still want to see her in another psycho N'ek role.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Is Matt's name Tee Ruk?? Haha. I swear I hear Great call her that.
I don't think her name is Tee Ruk. Lol. I think it's Ellen or something like that. And this totally reminds me of a modern version of Oum Ruk. Even the title reminds me of Oum Ruk. A decade ago, they focused on out of wedlock babies. Lol. Now they're focusing on adoption. Haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I don't think her name is Tee Ruk. Lol. I think it's Ellen or something like that. And this totally reminds me of a modern version of Oum Ruk. Even the title reminds me of Oum Ruk. A decade ago, they focused on out of wedlock babies. Lol. Now they're focusing on adoption. Haha. 
Haha. Sounds like he's saying Tee Ruk.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That baby is just too cute...who would abandon such a beautiful little thing. The pic of Matt/Greate is awesome.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Greate looks like he was enjoying his single life. Imagine one day his BFF came up with a suggestion of wanting him to be a daddy lol I can see him denying it real fast. I can understand, how a handsome single pilot would not want anything to do with baby. It should be interesting.