[Ch3] Ruk Tong Oom (Maker J Group)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I like to stay away because what's the point of watching when I can just read it? My imagination is better when I'm reading. Lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I like to stay away because what's the point of watching when I can just read it? My imagination is better when I'm reading. Lol. 
Haha. Same here. I don't lik reading anyways.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Oh my freakin god! Great's voice is beautiful! My heart melted when he started to sing. :drools:  :pervie:  :lmao:  :heart:  No wonder why I love him so much. Can't wait to watch this! :)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Off topic: I would love Eye and Great to pair up again but this time as the main couple.

I hope this will be an extremely funny lakorn since matt&rome's lakorn missed out on a lot of RoMatic scenes and the repetition of jokes bored me.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Eye make a cute couple with Grate but for some reason channel 3 doesn't seem to care about her much.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Her wedding dress look ugly though. Almost on air now.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
The other lady played matt's gma in the cupid gang now she plays Great's family and mom ya oon already played as Great's mom (sixth sense) and gma (suparburoot series) now she plays Matt's family. They switched relatives. Haha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Her engagement shirt is like one those back in the 80's. But glad they are at least getting married. I love when N'ek/Pra'ek gets married. I wonder if they get married halfway in the lakorn or more towards the end.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Awww...He resting her head on his chest. ....Soooo cute! Can't wait for this 1...it air m/t right?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Wow, her other lakorn just ended a month ago. She's been having back to back lakorns with 3 lakorns airing in one year. Go Matt!