[Ch3] Ruk Ok Rit (GOOD FEELING)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pope look ageing i think he needed a rest he look good when he had the fitting for Samee Tee Tra 
but this fitting he look tired and old Pope will be 31 when they are filming Ruk Ok Rit 
omg not sure about GoodFeeling this company sometime can be good and it can be a fail too 
I've watch abit of Nang Rai Sai Lab then i stop the storyline just turns me off despite I've never fond of GoodFeeling their lakorn at the start will be a fail 

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
WOW! Another PM's lakorn!? I really adore Mew, so just waiting to see her work/acting onscreen again!
I don't think they look that awkward in the fitting. Sorry, to say, but Mew is a bit too slim. But her figure is nice, though. TBH, I almost didn't recognize her in the fitting because she had her hair down and she's wearing a long dress ; very different from her style in KCP. But DANG! Mew's carrying a gun! LOL. :D

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoyZwYhNeoA

If I understand correctly, (please correct me if I'm wrong) Mew's character will be a woman who married to many guy but all them died after become her husband. Pope will be the last guy.
Getting excited after knowing this because I'm sooo ready for PM married life hahahaha  :woot: 

BTW I saw so many beautiful pics of their fitting in instagram and I must say they look so sweet and cute together... looking forward for this lakorn!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pope he seduce himself to be Mew last husband to investigate if her and family is a kartakorn meaning a murderer the storyline sounded abit messy and so awkward seeing Mew and Pope play comedy man if this was produce by other company rather than GoodFeeling i will say this will be a fun one to watch but the trust with GoodFeeling is low 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow PM (Pope & Mew) actually look nice...cant wait to more of them...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pope will be meeting Chompoo next lakorn coming 2014 BpoopPhaeSaniwaat Pope his back working with Broadcast after this one with Mew 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mew and Pope after this lakorn they apart again 
Mew she's meeting P'Tikker the Lion Mafia Series 

Pope his meeting Chompoo for Bpoop Phae Saniwaat - a news saying its opening very soon at the end of 2013 and hopefully SameeTeeTra release a teaser 
so assuming Ruk Ok Rit filming will be quick 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCHOsi-s6fI
credit to catmatdz3
teaser release this one might air in January this one is on a rush to film hope GoodFeeling is on a safe side 
Mew will start the Mafia Series - Lion part with P'Tik soon 
Pope SMTT just had the closing party lakorn airing January 2014 
- then broadcastthai will start bpoop phae saniwaat pairing with chompoo