[Ch3] Ruk Ok Rit (GOOD FEELING)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lilyjoonki said:
I'm very happy with this new lakorn but I will not put high expectation on it. Not because of Good Feeling, but my expectation usually lead to disappointment. So I'll just sit back and watch how it goes. Anyhow I think Pope, Mew & P'King already comfortable working with each other so maybe it won't be too bad. 
 
About P'Pope play comedy, I think he did pretty good job in Buang so it definitely not an issue. I worried more about Mew.
i agree with u Pope he has potential at any role but the worry is Mew i find her kind of abit stiff specially when she's speaking to play a comedy we needed somebody that is playful to me Mew she's a prim-proper sensible 
 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Alice said:
i agree with u Pope he has potential at any role but the worry is Mew i find her kind of abit stiff specially when she's speaking to play a comedy we needed somebody that is playful to me Mew she's a prim-proper sensible 
I think you only Mew that type because you have only seen her play that role so far, i think ill give her a chance to prove herself to us fans. Also i dont think Pope and Mew are paired or supported as much as some other couples in channel three. At least they have lakorn in between and this is only their second together if its true. If people love them, then they wouldnt get bored of them easily even if they love Pope and Mew with others too.
 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
I think you only Mew that type because you have only seen her play that role so far, i think ill give her a chance to prove herself to us fans. Also i dont think Pope and Mew are paired or supported as much as some other couples in channel three. At least they have lakorn in between and this is only their second together if its true. If people love them, then they wouldnt get bored of them easily even if they love Pope and Mew with others too.
i don't know how long Pope/Mew fans adoring status will last when Pope meet up with Ploy cos they said SameeTeeTra will be a hit lakorn P'Anne and P'Aew ThongEntertainment team crew is working very hard and Pope/Ploy as a pair lots of fans starting to like them on IG and FB so good luck to Pope/Mew pair 
 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Alice said:
i agree with u Pope he has potential at any role but the worry is Mew i find her kind of abit stiff specially when she's speaking to play a comedy we needed somebody that is playful to me Mew she's a prim-proper sensible 
Dude alice this is only going to be Mews second nang ek role...dont be so quick to judge! She already won best new comnng actress! You dong need to express ur jealousy about pope ploy here lmao. I love ploy myself but im not watchinh samee teetra for her...im more excited for jui!!! Just letting u know..popes fans in thailand support mew n pope more.. i personally dont find pope that great of an actor...but if pking wants them again..just go with the flow!!
 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
lilyjoonki said:
I'm very happy with this new lakorn but I will not put high expectation on it. Not because of Good Feeling, but my expectation usually lead to disappointment. So I'll just sit back and watch how it goes. Anyhow I think Pope, Mew & P'King already comfortable working with each other so maybe it won't be too bad. 
 
About P'Pope play comedy, I think he did pretty good job in Buang so it definitely not an issue. I worried more about Mew.
 
That's very true. Nowadays, I tried not to have high expectation for upcoming lakorns that I'm excited for. Because like you said, having high expectation for a lakorn usually lead to disappointment. I tried not to have high expectation,and I tried not to read anymore spoilers and I'll just watch it without knowing what is going to happen. That's a new thing I'm trying to do. But staying away from spoiler is kind of hard for me though. hahah.. Anyway, I realized that in the past, I barley read any spoiler and have high expectation for them, and I end up liking the lakorn a lot.Also, I enjoy watching it more, and I get more "into" the lakorn.
 
 
Sweet_09 said:
Nah, they (good feeling it is lol) will make this work ^_^ i have hope in them since they proof me wrong...look at tat one lakorn Chompoo & Ken start in and tat other one with Chompoo & Peter and already havin high hope in Margie & Peter lakorn lol
 
I totally forgot all about the good lakorns that I enjoyed that Good Feeling produced. I liked Chompoo and Peter's lakorn a lot. It was a good one. Which one was the one Chompoo and Ken played in? I totally agree! I can't wait for Peter & Margie's lakorn too. It looks like it's going to be a good and funny one. :D
 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Dude alice this is only going to be Mews second nang ek role...dont be so quick to judge! She already won best new comnng actress! You dong need to express ur jealousy about pope ploy here lmao. I love ploy myself but im not watchinh samee teetra for her...im more excited for jui!!! Just letting u know..popes fans in thailand support mew n pope more.. i personally dont find pope that great of an actor...but if pking wants them again..just go with the flow!!
I'm not being jealous u misunderstand I'm only saying that Mew she suited playing a nice sensible role not sure how will she cope with playful roles and that doesn't mean i dislike her to me before i wasn't that much a fan of Pope either but since i sees his potential i started to follow his works and I'm speaking my honest feelings cos i know out there are Ploy haters and some likes her they defend her don't care some of the pope fan i know of some now support Pope/Ploy and some support PopeMew, which i find its annoying and unfair competing with one another 
 

lilyjoonki

sarNie Hatchling
-AyLove- said:
That's very true. Nowadays, I tried not to have high expectation for upcoming lakorns that I'm excited for. Because like you said, having high expectation for a lakorn usually lead to disappointment. I tried not to have high expectation,and I tried not to read anymore spoilers and I'll just watch it without knowing what is going to happen. That's a new thing I'm trying to do. But staying away from spoiler is kind of hard for me though. hahah.. Anyway, I realized that in the past, I barley read any spoiler and have high expectation for them, and I end up liking the lakorn a lot.Also, I enjoy watching it more, and I get more "into" the lakorn.
 
Same here!! I had been disappointed in soooooo many lakorn last year. And I do believe that method works. The more we know less about the lakorn, we'll end up liking it. Best example : Suparb buruth Jutathep!!! I know nothing about that lakorn. Happen to see it, watch it and end up liking it to the max!  :thumbsup:
 
Hahaha... who can resist spoiler huh? LOL 
 

lilyjoonki

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
i agree with u Pope he has potential at any role but the worry is Mew i find her kind of abit stiff specially when she's speaking to play a comedy we needed somebody that is playful to me Mew she's a prim-proper sensible 
 
Yup, she's look prim and proper. Or maybe it's the effect from the "Than Ying" character because she really did well on that... Whatever it's, lets just wait for the outcome... Maybe she'll surprise us...
 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Im so excited for this!! I can't wait to see Mew!!! She's too cute to resist!! :)
Hopefully fitting pictures come out soon!
 

Sweet_09

♥♥Ann&Kim♥♥
AtLove, it their very first lakorn together, Wiwa Wah Woon :)

Finally da bame of da lakorn...lookin forward for this lakorn since it totally a different genre :d
 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Mew i don't think she suits Pope that much because her body is to small for him, but I thought they were good in Chai Ruj. 
 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mew she needed to gain abit of meat to look good with Pope, Pope isn't that tall but his muscular body structure i think gain weight as he ages 
can't believe Pope he'll be 31 this year 
 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I think I saw some pictures of pope mew yesterday..not sure if theyre filming or just teasing fans with picture..

Pope is short for a guy mew is petite. No big height difference. I want to see shooting start already!
 

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Good feeling didn't give me a good feeling for Pathapee Leh Ruk or any other lakorns. Some of their work was good and gave me a good feeling. I got a good feeling with Khun Chai Pawornroot. Ehehehehe "Good Feeling".
 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Yay!!! Pope and Mew reunion! Mew does seem to fit the role of the sweet, prim and proper. We'll see how she does in here. Though Pathapee Leh Ruk wasn't the best, I still really liked it because of the chemistry and sweet scenes between the pranang made up for the whole lakorn. I don't mind Good Feeling, P'King did a great job with Wiwa Wah Woon and Khun Chai Pawornruj. Looking forward to Nang Rai Sai Lab. I believe that Good Feeling/P'King has improved a lot. :)
 
Just wondering, it may be a silly question, but how do we do a request for a two people to pair up??? Thanks!
 

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Wow, ever since the Supabaroot series ended, Great/Preem & Pope/Mew are reunited again for the 2nd time.
 
And it's ironic that Bella and James aren't reunited because Puttipat was such a huge hit out of all of them.
 

fanny

sarNie Adult
Puttipat is huge hit because of James Ji over night fame, But I don't think because of the lakorn. Lakorn itself was plain and Bella wasnt that good of an actress considering her third lakorn. James Ji and Bella was an awkward pairing Bella look too old for James.
 
Top