[Ch3] Ruk Ok Rit (GOOD FEELING)

sarN

sarNie Granny
I loveeee the secret smile Jo&Wanisa be having ^^^^^^ it so sweet, I can't stop grinning when ever the car scene come on hahah it like they in a world of their own! I miss Jo magic trick, there was none in the last couple episode . The lakorn is very entertaining and funny, my favorite scene was where Jo slept outside and give her a hand kiss on the glass awww he so in love!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I knew it was the brother in law that was behind the killing  ! I love the ending . We get a bed scene ...fully clothes HAHAH . ^^ hope to see this couple again!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Is this lakorn finished already? I'm still stuck on ep 3 heheh hopefully more interactions of the pranangs soon, so far not too drawn in with pope's character yet, but loving mew as the big boss!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
sunitium said:
Can anyone explain to me how Noey's character and Pope's know each other? What is their relationship?
They date/lover in college but broke up because she want him to go to china to change his bad luck and he refuse because he believe he is not cursed, so they broke up

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aww Pope and Mew are too cute together. It's kind of weird seeing Pope in a role where he isn't calm and reserved. He reminds me of Tua Saranyu who I prefer to see in roles where he is calm and reserved. Anyways I don't know how I feel with his comedy, it's not bad but I feel like he's holding back a lot. I enjoyed this lakorn, the plot was unique and they didn't spend episodes on the n'ek being mad at p'ek for lying to her. Mew's super pretty, I love her makeup and her outfits in this lakorn. Good Feeling is improving on it's lakorns, the comedy isn't over the top like before and they have good wardrobes. Pope and Mew have tons of chemistry and their relationship development was sweet.

I love Chai's cameo as hia here, I felt like I haven't watched him in a long time and I miss him. Man Dodo aged a lot, wished he showed up in the last episode. Krit is such a perv, so many innuendos on what he does.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
So I finished this lakorn in one setting last night lol.  I can't believe is missed this one and am soooooo far behind so I had to make it up by watching it in one night.  Of course I fast forwarded a bit haha.  But I love Pope and Mew, they are sooooo cute!  Like some of you mentioned, it was weird seeing Pope act a dork in this one and seemed like he was still shy and holding back a bit but it was nice to see a change in character and gives him opportunities to show his acting skills.  It was refreshing to see glimpse of him being calm and reserved also.

I didn't want the lakorn to end ever! I kept wanting to get the answers but kept wanting the lakorn to continue so I can watch Jo and Wanissa in their little world in the car.  I wish they had ended in a car scene or had one last car scene towards the end, cause the car always seems to be their little get away place.

I hope to see these two together again.  I'm definitely a fan of them both together or by themselves.  Until their next lakorn together, I'll be watching Jo and Wanissa and Khun Chai Ruj and Ying Taew over and over again lol

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
I have loved this Lakorn.
He was awesome, the story was great about The fact of bad luck and everything.
Mew and Pope are so good together <3
And the soundtract too.

And the ending <3

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok. I see how it's dragging. Wani is really stupid. That's all I gotta say. She was smart at the beginning, but she's really dumb. Haha.

And like. Why does so many people have to die???? This show started off so good. Urgh.

But I still live Joe though. I love his wittiness and willingness to fight his curse.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Just finished. I actually do like this lakorn even though it dragged towards the end and was rushed. This lakorn wasn't really about finding the killer rather finding out about one's so called "fate," so I didn't mind that the villains all just died without much dwelling. It's like karma just got back at them and the good guys didn't have to do anything. I loved the performance from the whole cast minus Mew. Haha. I tolerated her, but she could've done better. She could've made Wanisa a more likable character. Pope now made Joe come to life. It was definitely out of his comfort zone, but he did the character justice. I like this kind of character. The goofy, yet talented male underdog. All the side characters were great too! Bong and Joe definitely had the most chemistry haha. Their bromance was off the hook.

Anyway, this lakorn could've been better, but overall I enjoyed it!!

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Just finished. I actually do like this lakorn even though it dragged towards the end and was rushed. This lakorn wasn't really about finding the killer rather finding out about one's so called "fate," so I didn't mind that the villains all just died without much dwelling. It's like karma just got back at them and the good guys didn't have to do anything. I loved the performance from the whole cast minus Mew. Haha. I tolerated her, but she could've done better. She could've made Wanisa a more likable character. Pope now made Joe come to life. It was definitely out of his comfort zone, but he did the character justice. I like this kind of character. The goofy, yet talented male underdog. All the side characters were great too! Bong and Joe definitely had the most chemistry haha. Their bromance was off the hook.

Anyway, this lakorn could've been better, but overall I enjoyed it!!
Phatman, you watched Ruk ok rit! I'm watching it now. Can i ask why at the beginning Wanisa put white powder into her Mother-in-law's tea?

By the way did you watch it with English sub?