[Ch3] Ruk Ok Rit (GOOD FEELING)

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
Have you seen Episode 2? Jo found out what it was. It's medicine for a muscular disease. Wani's mother-in-law likes to lie to her dr. and say she takes it. So Wani has to sneak it into her tea to make sure she's taking it.

I've seen ep 2, I was just asking because I don't speak Thai or understand Thai that's all...but thanks for the clarifications no wondering Jo was happy towards the end ;)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Okay this is a weird question, but that scene where Krit was looking at the magazine cover with Wani in it... Did he really go into the bathroom to do what I think he did?? >.<

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
this is my first time seeing p'pope on screen. i love his acting. itz so cute. the lakorn is cute too! i hope there 'curses' cancel each other out so that they can be together. lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thookatha said:
this is my first time seeing p'pope on screen. i love his acting. itz so cute. the lakorn is cute too! i hope there 'curses' cancel each other out so that they can be together. lol
P'Thookie, I think maybe it will or maybe it'll be revealed that someone has been murdering Wanisa's husbands. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
smilealways06 said:
I've seen ep 2, I was just asking because I don't speak Thai or understand Thai that's all...but thanks for the clarifications no wondering Jo was happy towards the end ;)

Oh, sorry! I hope you didn't take my comment the wrong way. I meant that in ep. 2 they explained it. I wasn't sure you saw it.  :thumbsup: 
& Yes, Jo understands Wani a bit more now. :yes:
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Okay this is a weird question, but that scene where Krit was looking at the magazine cover with Wani in it... Did he really go into the bathroom to do what I think he did?? >.<
I believe he did... 5555! What a weird guy. What he was doing wasn't weird, but how he went about it was. With Wani's magazine cover and all that. Then during the day he acts like a paragon of a man.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
x0unerthanlater said:

Oh, sorry! I hope you didn't take my comment the wrong way. I meant that in ep. 2 they explained it. I wasn't sure you saw it.  :thumbsup: 
& Yes, Jo understands Wani a bit more now. :yes:I believe he did... 5555! What a weird guy. What he was doing wasn't weird, but how he went about it was. With Wani's magazine cover and all that. Then during the day he acts like a paragon of a man.
Lol! This lakorn has a bunch of weird stuffs the scene where he opened her underwear drawer and his nose started bleeding when he picked up her Thong omg lol. Then the scene where his nose bled when Plaifon was describing spying on her while she was showering lol

x0unerthanlater

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Lol! This lakorn has a bunch of weird stuffs the scene where he opened her underwear drawer and his nose started bleeding when he picked up her Thong omg lol. Then the scene where his nose bled when Plaifon was describing spying on her while she was showering lol

I just watched that part, 5555! I like Pope's character in here. So funny  :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
x0unerthanlater said:
I just watched that part, 5555! I like Pope's character in here. So funny  :loool:
I LOVE POPE in here! I love that he is finally portraying a character that has a little more personality. Plaifon is so pretty ~

x0unerthanlater

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I LOVE POPE in here! I love that he is finally portraying a character that has a little more personality. Plaifon is so pretty ~

I couldn't stop laughing when Jo was under Wani's covers and Krit was on top just nuzzling into him Lolol This lakorn definitely shows a different side to Pope's acting... & Yes, Plaifon is really cute and pretty. Her and Bong are adorable.

I keep staring at how gorgeous Noey is in here. Gosh, she's in almost every single lakorn this year.

It also looks like some confessions are about to happen in ep. 6... hopefully Jo comes clean with Wani. ^-^

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:

& Yes, Jo understands Wani a bit more now.

Lol no hard feelings :0) it was just hard understanding thai that's all hehehe but thanks ;)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Decided to tune into this! So far so good. I took Pope's promotion to p'ek for granted. He's too adorable. I always thought he should be given p'ek roles but never followed up on him when he's actually p'ek. Just started after STT. Loving him in this!

CR: Manager 

x0unerthanlater

@Mahalo, Omg, spoiler pic!! Yikes, she marries the preverted creep! >.< Well... we kinda saw them getting married in the intro previews. Blahh, I still didn't want her to do it though! He's sucha weirdo!

x0unerthanlater

janajelly1 said:
How many people did she marry? LOL
I think it's the creeper guy, and then Jo the p'ek is the 4rth and last husband. We don't see anyone else in the previews with her, so I assume Jo is after creeper guy.

I forgot I didn't answer your question correctly, lol She has married 2 so far. The guy in the pic will be her 3rd husband.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
@Mahalo, Omg, spoiler pic!! Yikes, she marries the preverted creep! >.< Well... we kinda saw them getting married in the intro previews. Blahh, I still didn't want her to do it though! He's sucha weirdo!
Whoops. Sorry! Lol. I'm only on episode one so I have no idea what's going on. 

x0unerthanlater

Mahalo said:
Whoops. Sorry! Lol. I'm only on episode one so I have no idea what's going on. 

S'all good. We see them getting married in the previews anyway. I was just in denial hoping she didn't actually marry him.