[Ch3] Ruk Ok Rit (GOOD FEELING)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
It do feel and seem like a rush but now u mention...i true since those two will have done a lot of filming lately...bunch of pichs on ig but didnt bother to post since i'm on da phone :) :) Thanks Alice

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCHOsi-s6fI
credit to catmatdz3
teaser release this one might air in January this one is on a rush to film hope GoodFeeling is on a safe side 
Mew will start the Mafia Series - Lion part with P'Tik soon 
Pope SMTT just had the closing party lakorn airing January 2014 
- then broadcastthai will start bpoop phae saniwaat pairing with chompoo 

Wow, I didn't imagine that this lakorn would air before spring 2014! Thanks to Alice for sharing the teaser with us!  :kiss3:

Can somebody give me a nice translation of the title? It's something with love but my various online translators suggest so many different ones that I'm confused now... 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Amelie3 said:
Wow, I didn't imagine that this lakorn would air before spring 2014! Thanks to Alice for sharing the teaser with us!  :kiss3:

Can somebody give me a nice translation of the title? It's something with love but my various online translators suggest so many different ones that I'm confused now... 
loveout1000cc the translation 
after this lakorn popemew will be apart again 
Pope will have his fitting with Chompoo for bpoop phae saniwaat Broadcastthai company big project
Mew mafia series

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
loveout1000cc the translation 
after this lakorn popemew will be apart again 
Pope will have his fitting with Chompoo for bpoop phae saniwaat Broadcastthai company big project
Mew mafia series

Awww Alice, you are really our lakorn-radar, providing us with so many news! Thank you for this!   :bravo:  

I don't quite get your translation of the title. Is "รักออกฤทธ" the complete and correct Thai title anyway? Google suggest "Love acting" for it. Otherwise testing the online translation sources doesn't make much sense... :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Amelie3 said:
Awww Alice, you are really our lakorn-radar, providing us with so many news! Thank you for this!   :bravo:  

I don't quite get your translation of the title. Is "รักออกฤทธ" the complete and correct Thai title anyway? Google suggest "Love acting" for it. Otherwise testing the online translation sources doesn't make much sense... :scratchhead2:
i got the translation from Pope close fans they support PopeMew and PopePloy 
my pleasure i will help what i can 

ab_sani

sarNie Adult

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
man if one day Pope were to pair with Aff its like your seeing him with Taew and Mew 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mew is one pretty girls...love da mv...it is cute like Cupid Candy mention :) :) thanks for sharing!!! I loved it!!!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Wow, it was js the fitting not long ago and it's nearly finished filming already. This is the fastest filmed lakorn i've ever seen, cant wait to watch it!

Is Mew fully thai? She is really pretty!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bubbles8 said:
Wow, it was js the fitting not long ago and it's nearly finished filming already. This is the fastest filmed lakorn i've ever seen, cant wait to watch it!

Is Mew fully thai? She is really pretty!!
yes Mew is full Thai 
this one filming is on a rush I'm worried about GoodFeeling

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Aff, Taew, and Mew.....they could play sisters.

credit:  Aff_Taksaorn IG
correct!!! I really want to see 3 of them together in 1 lakorn as sister  :highfive:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
Why is the teaser already out?????? 
its probably filming has to be quick cos Pope will start bpoop phae saniwaat and Mew her Lion Mafia Series 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, Aff, Taew, and Mew really do look alike. Aff and Taew share similar eyes while Aff and Mew sjare the same face shape and they all share the same adorable smile. :) Would love to see them as sisters in a lakorn as well.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cupid Candy said:
I'm a bit disappointed from what I saw from the trailer. Looks a bit too corny.
yes i agree GoodFeeling isn't on a safe side plus filming is on a rush