[Ch3] Ruk Ok Rit (GOOD FEELING)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
From the looks of the pictures posted... creepy Krit isn't her last husband... there's another guy after him. I think I read somewhere that she'll have about 7 husbands? (don't quote me on this) Either that or 5. Geezus! When will her and Jo just spill the beans and confess that they like each other. -_-

Iya

sarNie Adult
there;s only one question here I want to ask, lol. 

WHY SO MANY HUSBANDS?!! 

haha. i don't think I ever saw a lakorn when n'ek marries so many times (besides Malarm Sarn Chai

tinah

sarNie Coma
Mew is so pretty! She resembles aff and the way she talk kind of sound similar too

sarN

sarNie Granny
what the storyline ? is it a comedy or a drama ? why there so many wedding picture of the main girl ? i never saw any lakorn of the main lead before ..onono 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
72701 said:
what's the storyline?

sarN said:
what the storyline ? is it a comedy or a drama ? why there so many wedding picture of the main girl ? i never saw any lakorn of the main lead before ..onono 
The storyline is about a girl name Wanisa who is cursed in love. Every man she marries dies. As a child, a fortune teller looked into her fortune and told her mother that everything's good about her except for her love life. She's jinxed in love and don't let her marry when she grows up. Since each of the men she marries dies and they're rich as well, she inherits their fortune. One of her sister inlaw is suspicious that she's behind her brother's death.How is it that all her husbands die once they get married and each wrote her name in their wills? So she hired Jo (Pope), the p'ek, to investigate her to find evidence that she's a murderer. Pope, too, is known for being a child who is cursed with bad luck. As a child, their family fell poor after he was born. Every person that his mother sent him to live with also encountered incidences that resulted in them facing accidents or financial issues. But that's not the point. He eventually investigates Wanisa and falls for her as well. Will these two people jinxes find love in the end? You'll have to find out and watch! It's pretty good. It's a romantic comedy.  

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok, im watching this lakorn now . it so funny  :lmao3: . First time i saw these two and i love it so far.  I like  Pope 's character . Such a goof ball and his smile is sooo cheesy I can't take him seriously .  

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
So far so good...this lakorn does not drag or slow down...I'm loving the chemistry :heart:  Pope and Mew all over again but this time they have more cute :flowers: and loving :wub: scenes...I barely finish episode 7 and from watching Mew's acting on the crying scenes she did so great...it makes me want to cry :cry1:   with her...hopefully Pope will be able to solve Mew's cases...and I think  :scratchhead2:  I might know who the real murder is...

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I have a feeling that a curse has nothing to do with her husband(s) dying.
The culprits may be the people who are involved with each of her husbands.

1st husband Khun Chai Jae: His brother-in-law looks suspicious. Probably wants all the inheritance.
2nd husband Thuoa Hya: His second in command is trying to overthrow Wani/Thoua Jay. Possible assassination.
3rd husband Khun Krit: Very rich and is perverted. Uses call girls. Maybe some chick got jealous of his marriage?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I havent watch the three latest episodes yet. I did saw some photos, though. Yeah, i agree, i dont think any of her husbands die because she's bad luck with love but maybe because of other issues.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think it her first husband 's bother in law.Because the scene where he got up from the table and cheer from the otherside seem suspicious and the way the camera zoom in on his smirk . I think he is obese with the NK and kill anyone who marry her because every man in the lakorn are dazzle about her beauty. I like how they film grooms death scene , matrix fall lol.

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not sure how far everyone are in this lakorn, but if you really watched it carefully, i might not understand thai, however, seems like they gave a clue to what and who murder the grooms. Unless i might be greedy wishing her husbands dead because Jo and Wanisa are made for each other that I'm interpreting something wrong? As of now I'm more curious of the character that Noey plays. What's the connection between Jo and her? Maybe past lover or a secret crush? So far this lakorn has me hook. I can't wait for Jo and Wanisa sweet scenes and solving the murder cases.

unnichan

sarNie Egg
Hope everyone is enjoying this drama and much as I am! Pope is wonderful and he never disappoints. He was perfect this episode.

@littledummy I think you are in the right track. From what I gather it's the brother in law. Why I'm not quite sure. Killing each husband seems excessive, why not just off Nisa? But I'm sure I need subs to answer that. Lol.
I'm not too interested in Nalin/Lalin but she definitely knew Jo from the moment she heard his name in episode2. She was very nervous that the "Jo" mentioned might be someone she knew and now she knows he is and wants to reconnect. Who knows? They probably knew one another as children(or something) and since she's had so much plastic surgery, he doesn't recognize her.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think she mention two nose job lol. I want her to fall in love w/ pope already . I don't want to see another groom . It just break her heart when they die because of her . I read there another one ? The spoiler picture i saw is the 4th husband ? 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
The third husband is the most dirty and perverted one. His face just goes along with his acting.

I am caught up lol but I admit I skip Pope's scenes a bit so I may have missed some dialogues but basically Pope came out to admit it was his bad luck that Mew's husbands died, not Mew's bad luck when Mew was going to go into nunhood.

I like Mew's acting. In some scenes, she looks really bad, but most scenes she's really attractive. I can't wait for her in Sai See Plerng. She has really outrageous and gorgeous outfit in there! Can wait! Woot!

Tomorrow episode is looking good. A Passin will appear and his target is Mew but he's already head over heels for her. lol I like A and Mew; sometimes they have really good chemistry even since Pawornruj. lol

unnichan

sarNie Egg
@DaisyDukes
I know!!! I love A Passin. He and Mew are excellent together so much raw chemistry. So wish we could get a real sexy sexy something from them. Lol.

But with this show, I wish this next marriage was a hoax on her end as well. That somehow she and Jo join forces and use the marriage to snuff out the culprit.