[Ch3] Ruk Ok Rit (GOOD FEELING)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh my I am in love with the teasers!!! Have not seen this side of Pope's acting. It is so refreshing!!!

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
Pope's character here reminds me a little of his Khun Nu from Buang. Playful. hehehe.
On the other hand, Mew is gorgeous. I can't wait for Saturday!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hazelsky said:
Pope's character here reminds me a little of his Khun Nu from Buang. Playful. hehehe.
On the other hand, Mew is gorgeous. I can't wait for Saturday!
i thought you like popeploy now your switching to popemew, this lakorn to me look kind of silly the production is GoodFeeling i hope Pope isn't stuck with this company 
well his next lakorn his reuniting back with Broadcastthai in Sapai Jao pairing with Namtarn i can't wait to see the fitting 

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
@Alice; I like PopePloy and PopeMew equally. I also like Pope with Esther, Mint N., and Mint C.
I am excited to see Pope with Namtarn (if it is confirmed) and I can't wait for a PopePloy reunion.
Pope have great chemistry with all his co-stars that I ship him with everyone.
He is one my favorite actors so I have a tendency to watch everything he's in, no matter how silly the plot can be. :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hazelsky said:
@Alice; I like PopePloy and PopeMew equally. I also like Pope with Esther, Mint N., and Mint C.
I am excited to see Pope with Namtarn (if it is confirmed) and I can't wait for a PopePloy reunion.
Pope have great chemistry with all his co-stars that I ship him with everyone.
He is one my favorite actors so I have a tendency to watch everything he's in, no matter how silly the plot can be. :D
with Namtarn is confirm 
did u know Ploy is now Pope new Koo Jin 

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
Alice, I know you're a PopePloy fan, but please, this is a lakorn on PopeMew. You don't need to mention Ploy in this, he has good chemistry with both Ploy and Pope. But your starting to sound like we can't have our own opinions. I like Ploy and Mew equally. But please, respect who people like, some won't like Ploy and some do. And since Pope is so popular with both of these ladies it means he's a good actor
I have to agree. As much as I think Pope & Ploy are cute, this is Pope & Mew's thread. No one talked about it in Samee Teetra about Pope & Mew. I love Pope too, but it's just not fair. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
To be honest I don't really care if one decides to promote or speak (write) about their love team in a thread that has either one or both of them in. I just hope that it doesn't turn into some kind war or being brought up every time Pope/Mew gets a love call from a fan. For example in YLC thread, Ken/Ann usually gets brought up, that's because YLC has scenes related or you can say almost a carbon copy of scenes from SB. There are also content in one's argument when making the comparison. What I am trying to say here is that Alice, right now I can't seem to understand why you have to drag Pope/Ploy to almost every one of your comment when Pope/Mew gets a little love from other people and Pope/Ploy is not even mentioned in the commenter's comment. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
The teaser look good/promising! I could already felt it that this time Pope and Mew will get more romance scene!!! Super excited, plus Mew is so gorgeous!!!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I dont see why/how pope&ploy being koojin have any relations or revelations with this lakorn. I dont why ppl are so fixed on with all the koojin thing. To me, if storyline is good/fun and if i really like an actor/actress, i couldnt care less who they are pairing with (of course it's a bonus if they are pairing with a compatible person), having that one person that i like in it is enough of a motivation for me to watch already.

The teaser looks fun, and mew with her on the side looks absolutely gorgeous in that dress *swoon*

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I love the first episode! When Mew was holding the tray and Pope's fooling around. And, how Pope disguises himself, old man and the one with the red wig. Watching the opening credits made me love Pope and Mew. :) <3  Can't wait for tomorrow.  

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
you know why i mention PloyPope cos everywhere is a Ploy haters and Mew is always represent a princess, people always judge Ploy a bad girl a nang'rai people bully her blaming on her this and that and she probably didnt do anything, look if Ploy she's a bad girl then why she's so popular in Thailand 

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
The first episode was great! Can't wait for the next one. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have only seen the first 20 minutes and I like it so far. If I was Wanisa, I think I would be traumatize. Two men die right before her eyes. How scary is that!!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Just watched episode 1 & 2 and enjoyed them both!
I wasn't sure if Pope would be able to pull off a goofy character, but he's doing it so well.
Mew is beautiful! I love seeing her onscreen. Pope and Mew narak t'soot! xD
Favorite scene so far was when Wani/Jae caught Jo sneaking up on her at the gambling house.
The part where she stepped on him and wacked him with the platter was hilarious! 5555+

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Loving the lakorn so far ;) Pope and Mew gives me butterfly in my stomach...hopefully the white stuff Wanisa puts in her mother-in-law's drink is not something bad...

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
smilealways06 said:
Loving the lakorn so far ;) Pope and Mew gives me butterfly in my stomach...hopefully the white stuff Wanisa puts in her mother-in-law's drink is not something bad...

Have you seen Episode 2? Jo found out what it was. It's medicine for a muscular disease. Wani's mother-in-law likes to lie to her dr. and say she takes it. So Wani has to sneak it into her tea to make sure she's taking it.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm enjoying this lakorn and can't wait till Friday.    Mew is very pretty on screen and she has a lovely smile.