[Ch3] Ruk Nee...Hua Jai Mee Krib (Maker K)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Prisna, want to ask you do you have this lakorn at your site for download. I would like to download this lakorn if you can upload it to a link.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Prisna, want to ask you do you have this lakorn at your site for download. I would like to download this lakorn if you can upload it to a link.
Dancy, Peaches have this lakorn as link. It go by date, this lakorn started on 6-26-12.
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/502-peaches/#entry6649

Asy

sarNie Immature
Who's watching this lakorn? Is it good? :)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Thanks dancy. I'll wait for others comments. If this lakorn received good feedback, I'll download it to my external. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The lakorn is good. not often we get to see Thai lakorn about n'ek being a mermaid, is interesting. n'ek is cute. love the end song by Ging, so lovely.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 3 & 4 are so cutie and funny. Happy that Mew found her sister and love the scene when Pop told Mew shopping with his friends went shopping and the friends try to help Mew get clothes and other stuff. :coverlaf: The tampon scene is funny.

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
It seems the rating of this lakorn is pretty good...
Or just because it's a evening lakorn???

Areeya

sarNie Adult
i really enjoyed watching this lakorn...maybe cause its a mermaid lakorn something different and new to watch...seriously like this lakorn and cnt wait until tomorrow p'ek gonna find out that n'ek is a mermaid...wnt to see his reaction..

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
It seems the rating of this lakorn is pretty good...
Or just because it's a evening lakorn???
It because it an evening lakorn that it is doing pretty good in the rating. Evening lakorn tent to do well in the rating for Ch3.

mylove.

sarNie Egg
I want to watch this lakorn because of the mermaid concept but I can't find a summary on it. Is anyone kind enough to share what the lakorn is about?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
sadly, I haven't start this one yet. I only watch the first 20 minutes. I'll start this when I'm done and catch up with my other lakorns first.
This must wait sadly. :(