[Ch3] Ruk Nee...Hua Jai Mee Krib (Maker K)

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, mew makes a beautiful mermaid! her hair color looks nice on her. she look better than on "wanalee" i guess they are trying to promote pop

thanks

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yay mew!! she looks really pretty here!! and ooowaahhh a mermaid character too.. interesting :) hehe..

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Wow, is this going to be a mermaid story? And Mew looks absolutely beautiful with her shiny, long hair and sparkly mermaid tail.
Will be looking forward to this. =)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
don't tell me this is the thai version of 'the little mermaid' Arial and the Prince

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mew & Pop looks cute together. Maybe I'll tune in this lakorn. I didn't watch Wanalee so this would be first lakorn watching Mew and Pop too. I hope it's not too corny with the fantasy mermaid going on but then it's Khun Ja's production so I'm sure it will not dissapoint us. :)

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Hopefully it won't be like 'The Little Mermaid'--I hated that story. I don't mind tragic endings but when a girl sacrifices everything (and become seafoam) for a pathetic guy, I just want to smash something. :smack:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh haven't seen this kind of lakorn before...wow so excited!!!! Something new for me to be waiting for... o_O

Beside what is the storyline??? Anyone know???

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
There is a lakorn like this lakorn about a mermaid out a few years back. Its call "Khon Talay" with Louis Scott and Toey Aratchamon.

to watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKIRA3BinJ4

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
wow I am amazed to the point where I have goosebumps.
Even though I don't update myself w/Mew, goddaaam this lakorn is going to be interesting.
Not to mention, different too :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow I am amazed to the point where I have goosebumps.
Even though I don't update myself w/Mew, goddaaam this lakorn is going to be interesting.
Not to mention, different too :)
yeah new thing we had never come across in thai lakorn :eyetwitch:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't watch Wanalee. 1. The age gap was too big for my acceptance. 2. I'm not too fond of Por N. 3. Mew acting was beyond horrible. Hopefully, she has been taking lessons to improve. This one I will give try just to be fair, I usually take a glance.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I didn't watch Wanalee. 1. The age gap was too big for my acceptance. 2. I'm not too fond of Por N. 3. Mew acting was beyond horrible. Hopefully, she has been taking lessons to improve. This one I will give try just to be fair, I usually take a glance.
AHAHAHA i agree i couldn't finish Wanalee because her acting was so bad.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
God...I love her hair. it's so long and shiny and full.
She looks sweet with them braided into pig tails.