[CH3] Ruk Diew Khong Janjira (Thanud Lakorn)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Gives off some serious Jane Eyre vibes lol. Willie and Joy look nice together and it doesn't seem like Willie looks much older than Joy. So I think any n'ek will do, and honestly Mario has such a baby face the only n'ek who looks a lot younger than him (that I can think of) is maybe Patricia G. But I guess we should see if Mario even gets confirmed in this.

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry about that. I thought I saw a thread for it but I couldn't find it due to difference in spelling. Thanks admin for merging them.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn lake is based off of Jane Eyre. If Mario is the pra'ek they will have to get someone young looking.

The pranang didn't have a whole lot of scenes together. I hope it gets changed for this remake.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Gives off some serious Jane Eyre vibes lol. Willie and Joy look nice together and it doesn't seem like Willie looks much older than Joy. So I think any n'ek will do, and honestly Mario has such a baby face the only n'ek who looks a lot younger than him (that I can think of) is maybe Patricia G. But I guess we should see if Mario even gets confirmed in this.
Recently watched one of Patricia G's lakorn and she does have a young cute look. I can see her in braids and school girl attires. I like her voice, she has an appropriate nang'ek voice ( if you know what I mean). It's soft and sweet sounding.

Last edited:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Nychaa is really young too.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not entirely sold on Nycha as n'ek yet. If it were between Nycha and Pat I would rather they pick Pat. But Honestly, I love to see like Ken T & Kim or Great/Pope & Mint the most.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I miss this lakorn. Willy looks at least 10 yrs older. I did enjoy their scenes together. I would like more scene in a remake. P'k is playful but sometime seem a bit bi-polar when he gets mad hahaha....

Mario still looks like a baby. I don't really care for Pat or Nycha....It'd be a skip for me unless there a pra'nang I like. It's hard to watch a remake when a certain one is your "orginal"

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Aww why Mario, its gonna be so hard to find a n'ek lol. I don't really like any of the young young n'eks and i definitely can't see Nycha as a n'ek, she's soooo stiff!
And I also don't like Pat :(

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Hmm Pa' Jaew did like a 180 if he's going with Mario. The last time he gave an interview on this that I remember, he said he was thinking of the older generation like Smart and Ken, and he did approach both tentatively.

Mario's got such a baby face that even the young n'eks like Pat and Nycha look his age. They're gonna need to find a shortie n'ek. A huge height difference can help a bit like with Nadech and Mew. Not enough to fake a 10+ year difference but a couple of years.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope an older pra'ek that will not look too weird portraying a "young" pra'ek when he first met nang'ek who's 8-10 years old. I believe there were several quick scenes of their encounters.

I don't mind Ken T...10 years ago.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Ken's fine b/c he still look great if the n'ek isn't that young looking. I've seen worse. Willy looked the same in the phase when he met Joy at the young age.

Depends on how they are going with it I guess.